Sounds like 4 hours of bliss…..
Welcome back to Earth😋
Indeed its long bliss =)
And sad to be back looool
KZ Tarakan Floral

Nice fill power,
my room smells delish😋
Does it have the milky aroma too?!
Slices of Kedah. Supposedly the aroma is influenced by the rare earth metals in the mountains.

View attachment 46115
Kedah have amazing wood, sadly lots of what in the market here is bad.
SHINO RYU ~ Chrysanthemum ~ 1st encounter notes

At only 122 degrees, that which was pink and pleasantly pungent at room temperature blooms. What masonry is this? A molecular gastronomy of minted petals flecked with cinnamon and pepper dots. Pearls of warming spiced chai milk.

@144 degrees The Stones. “When the Wood Comes Down.” Verdant cumin flashed and I felt a concert wave of bodily acknowledgement.

Without any assistance beyond the wood, gummies or otherwise, I understood the corollary of fire and imagination.

@161 degrees coffee bitters sprang into a dark chocolate (effigy) fountain of candle wax.

Absorbing and reflecting, this wood spirit acts and projects. One example: the lime water I splashed and rinsed earlier. When I returned to the hearth of the warmer, I noticed that it was speaking lime.

Every introduction I made, it framed and became charged with its expression. Reminding me of why there is no greater vehicle of transmission than agarwood.

At 189 degrees I whispered to myself c h a g a. To confirm its introduction. A mushroom puff like an umami match stick blown out into the atmosphere, carbon needling tiny black holes into existence.

With huge appreciation for @language scent ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Use your ears for this one.
 
SHINO RYU ~ Chrysanthemum ~ 1st encounter notes

At only 122 degrees, that which was pink and pleasantly pungent at room temperature blooms. What masonry is this? A molecular gastronomy of minted petals flecked with cinnamon and pepper dots. Pearls of warming spiced chai milk.

@144 degrees The Stones. “When the Wood Comes Down.” Verdant cumin flashed and I felt a concert wave of bodily acknowledgement.

Without any assistance beyond the wood, gummies or otherwise, I understood the corollary of fire and imagination.

@161 degrees coffee bitters sprang into a dark chocolate (effigy) fountain of candle wax.

Absorbing and reflecting, this wood spirit acts and projects. One example: the lime water I splashed and rinsed earlier. When I returned to the hearth of the warmer, I noticed that it was speaking lime.

Every introduction I made, it framed and became charged with its expression. Reminding me of why there is no greater vehicle of transmission than agarwood.

At 189 degrees I whispered to myself c h a g a. To confirm its introduction. A mushroom puff like an umami match stick blown out into the atmosphere, carbon needling tiny black holes into existence.

With huge appreciation for @language scent ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
there is a shimmering sparkle throughout and its very red in nature but i dont have the vocabulary to explain it
 
i just got home a bit ago and i am heating two of the kyaras from the famous ichiki shimei tree that was the only one in history to have 4 different kyaras in it. orchid and hatsune....this mix is really amazing to me because what the one lacks the other supplies and it is the same tree so i am sure the fumes know one another! it is such an amazing mix, fruit spices, herbal, frankincense, flowers and a lot of alien notes that are all over the place. the effects right away are making me feel like the world around me is a ghost but in such a pleasant and bright way....now that i think about it i may add the other two kyaras from this tree as i am extremely blessed and grateful to have been lucky enough to have acquired some from the finest cuts....it feels so good to reunite these blessings via nose.
 
i just got home a bit ago and i am heating two of the kyaras from the famous ichiki shimei tree that was the only one in history to have 4 different kyaras in it. orchid and hatsune....this mix is really amazing to me because what the one lacks the other supplies and it is the same tree so i am sure the fumes know one another! it is such an amazing mix, fruit spices, herbal, frankincense, flowers and a lot of alien notes that are all over the place. the effects right away are making me feel like the world around me is a ghost but in such a pleasant and bright way....now that i think about it i may add the other two kyaras from this tree as i am extremely blessed and grateful to have been lucky enough to have acquired some from the finest cuts....it feels so good to reunite these blessings via nose.
This sounds insane! Almost like the kyara version of the multi plate heater idea you had.
 
Manaban from brother Kosmas.

Beautiful sweet creamy vanillic notes, resinous oudiness, greenery woodiness, earthiness, golden vanillic buttery-like gourmand notes, musky, a little oceanic, spicy with a bit of mintiness together with some camphor and balsamic tones and eventually bitter agarwood notes.

Reminds me of deep, ancient forests.

Fumigated a bit with just 0.015-0.02g on 120-160c.
 
Manaban from brother Kosmas.

Beautiful sweet creamy vanillic notes, resinous oudiness, greenery woodiness, earthiness, golden vanillic buttery-like gourmand notes, musky, a little oceanic, spicy with a bit of mintiness together with some camphor and balsamic tones and eventually bitter agarwood notes.

Reminds me of deep, ancient forests.

Fumigated a bit with just 0.015-0.02g on 120-160c.
it was the flat one yes?
 
Kygarwood powder - Grandawood. Back before I knew better this was one of my earliest purchases. It was expensive ( and still is ) comparatively and I thought it was amazing stuff. I NEVER touch it. Not because I think it's rare and unique but quite the opoosite. Thought I'd heat a little this morning. Man how things change. It's CK powder with his own little twist in renaming it. I really used to think it couldn't get better than this. Now, I just think it's a rip-off for what he's asking for it. Sickly sweet..pretty much the exact same as the "White" CK powder from Kangiiten which was much cheaper for three times as much and I couldn't get into that either. The scent is just too much. Never one to waste anything, I'll put it aside and throw it into an incense powder blend at some point.
 
Kygarwood powder - Grandawood. Back before I knew better this was one of my earliest purchases. It was expensive ( and still is ) comparatively and I thought it was amazing stuff. I NEVER touch it. Not because I think it's rare and unique but quite the opoosite. Thought I'd heat a little this morning. Man how things change. It's CK powder with his own little twist in renaming it. I really used to think it couldn't get better than this. Now, I just think it's a rip-off for what he's asking for it. Sickly sweet..pretty much the exact same as the "White" CK powder from Kangiiten which was much cheaper for three times as much and I couldn't get into that either. The scent is just too much. Never one to waste anything, I'll put it aside and throw it into an incense powder blend at some point.
Kygarwood powder - Grandawood. Back before I knew better this was one of my earliest purchases. It was expensive ( and still is ) comparatively and I thought it was amazing stuff. I NEVER touch it. Not because I think it's rare and unique but quite the opoosite. Thought I'd heat a little this morning. Man how things change. It's CK powder with his own little twist in renaming it. I really used to think it couldn't get better than this. Now, I just think it's a rip-off for what he's asking for it. Sickly sweet..pretty much the exact same as the "White" CK powder from Kangiiten which was much cheaper for three times as much and I couldn't get into that either. The scent is just too much. Never one to waste anything, I'll put it aside and throw it into an incense powder blend at some point.
Interesting how perspectives change! Their pricing for cultivated kinam was pretty out of touch with reality last I checked.

Edit: just visited the site. $35 for a gram of cultivated kinam powder 😂
 
Back
Top