Thumun Oud - Vietnamese angles

Spicy, resinous, earthy, smoky, sweet.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_2493.webp
    312.2 KB · Views: 49
  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_1664.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Shoyeido Matsu Square

It’s comforting to revisit familiar scents ❤️
I have 10 grams of this…well now maybe 7-8 grams left, and I love Matsu grade more than their Goku-hin grade, which I have like 4.5 grams left. Maybe I need to give it more time, but the Matsu grade, to me of course, has more vibrant bitter-sweet nuances to its aroma.
 
Sub on most of the weekend as usual.

Al Fajr Oud Maroke - got a little pile of already-charred pieces. Still giving sweet almonds.

Yusa Nha Trang Bead Scrap - the only oud I have that bubbles and oozes a little on the subitism. Audibly sizzles as it heats up. Tarry-asphalt, floral, berries

Kangiiten Purple Shin Kyara - sweet, spicy honey and vanilla. Slightly creamy. Bit of a plasticky note to it also…less enamoured with that. But great value for money here.
 
Back
Top