Chenla
Refreshing aroma, gentle, unique luster, in general its bitter/sweet/spicy
Personally i see the aroma closest to Manaban of the Oie school "Sanjonishi Family" as they label it bitter.
Also i believe this orginated from the legendary region of Koh kong.

Rakoku "8 bridges"
Phenomenal shino school piece
Deep spice impact, great bitterness, sweetness with indescribable flavor.

Oie Ryu Sanjonishi Gyosui famous Kyara "Koke no gesui"
One of the most ethereal pieces which have everything from depth to uniqueness and so on
Soft, airy, honey undertone, herbal, fruity etc
As most of Kyaras signed to colors, depends on school or country..
This along with other two i have is colorless according to the master and i can see the reason.
Also one of my favorite pieces white crane i remember having chat with friend about its color and he doesn't see it to fit into the colors which i kinda agree while i see in some phases it show the best green but who knows.

Baieido Rikkokugomi Rakoku
Spicy/bitter/sweet...nice wood, this one used here is thai from the south thai

E ryu Manaban "Red Shadow"
Bitter/salty, this seem to be borneo wood, sadly many of the new stuff sold replaced with Borneo or malay wood because the original scents became so rare to get.

Jing green oil
Mediocre at best, also this one have storage bad smell sadly.

Black oil Kyara
Nice bitterness, and sweetnesss, in general not complex but soothing aroma.

Green oil Kyara
Nice bitterness, and subtle sweetness but the piece is linear.

Rakoku "Nanshani"
Amazing sweetness like the hainan honey, lotus, subtle bitterness the piece feel so pure and clean.

Famous Manaban "Nakagawa"
Crystal clean, top bitterness and sweetness one of the greatest manabans i tested.

Rikkokugomi Rakoku
Nice opening with great sweetness and bitternesss, but later it show some salt.

Shoyeido Rikkokugomi Manaban
Bitter annd sweet, lovely piece in general.

Oie Ryu Manaka
Cambodian wood used here.
So perfect in delivering flavors make you stuck to the heater!

Kito Tenkunndo Rakoku
This have noble pressence as they say like the Kyara
Main notes sweetness and elegant bitterness with spicy in the back
Lovely wood!

Kito Tenkundo Manaban
Here they used black kyara
Dignnified pressence, special bitterness, warm sweetness and great listening piece.

Dr incense Tarakan
Awesome piece, mentholic medicinal focused with some vanilla.

Sanjonishi Gyoun famous Kyara "Brilliant Red"
Brilliance, gomi wood, insane depth, have special medicinal note..that is so rare to be seen
Mr yamada mention that Oie heads is very strict with ther approach with kyara and other rikkokugomi wood.
 
Thumun Oud - Malaysian Terengannu Dugga

On the sub.

Sweet vanilla, spicy, smoky, woody, resinous
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_1860.webp
    233.5 KB · Views: 0
Wild Leyte chips - Oudique. These little granular chips pack a surprising punch. I had a small pile on my sub but really wasn't getting much love from them. Tried a few different temps but nothing to really speak about. I thought, rather than waste them twiddling with the sub, I took them off and placed them into my handheld ceramic. Straight off the bat and only as high as 100 degrees these chips are some of the oudiest smelling chips I have ever smelled! Very strong, very recognisably Filli wood. Almost exactly like I'm wearing an oil, not heating chips. These are fantastic value. I would recommend them only for up close smelling though. Not room filling.
 
Wild Leyte chips - Oudique. These little granular chips pack a surprising punch. I had a small pile on my sub but really wasn't getting much love from them. Tried a few different temps but nothing to really speak about. I thought, rather than waste them twiddling with the sub, I took them off and placed them into my handheld ceramic. Straight off the bat and only as high as 100 degrees these chips are some of the oudiest smelling chips I have ever smelled! Very strong, very recognisably Filli wood. Almost exactly like I'm wearing an oil, not heating chips. These are fantastic value. I would recommend them only for up close smelling though. Not room filling.
send a pic of your handheld ceramic!
 
Nice, sir; from where did you pick it up? It gets hot enough?
Oh absolutely. Max temp I think is 260 Celsius but I have never needed to go that high ever. I got this one from Nine Regions on Aliexpress but that was when there wasn't many around for sale. They have becoming common enough with lots of different variations of the same thing for a whole range of prices. This Chinese webstore has hundreds of them.
 
Oh absolutely. Max temp I think is 260 Celsius but I have never needed to go that high ever. I got this one from Nine Regions on Aliexpress but that was when there wasn't many around for sale. They have becoming common enough with lots of different variations of the same thing for a whole range of prices. This Chinese webstore has hundreds of them.
I’ll look them up on AliExpress as I can’t stand to have one more account!
 
I’ll look them up on AliExpress as I can’t stand to have one more account!
You'll pay too much on AliExpress. Mine was originally $400 or so. The other website you can get them for half that.
This is the one I bought on AliExpress.

YuLanXiang Kynam Electric incense burner kyara wood heater Portable Rechargeable Ceramic Made in China aloeswood incense censer
 
Last edited:
You'll pay too much on AliExpress. Mine was originally $400 or so. The other website you can get them for half that.
This is the one I bought on AliExpress.

YuLanXiang Kynam Electric incense burner kyara wood heater Portable Rechargeable Ceramic Made in China aloeswood incense censer
Thanks, mate!
 
Wait, why is it only $7 and look at this review:
0)
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day


Scent😛late
It was not a heater. It was a small metal cap. I’m unable to upload the image. I didn’t receive what was described at all.
That's how a lot of these sellers operate. They have more than one thing under the same listing while putting the cheapest thing first even though the title is for the heater. I think he has three different versions of the YouYuan on that listing. Mine is the skinny one. Legit seller and a nice guy to deal with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe
Back
Top