In the car. Cryptomeria japonica, Sugi in Japanese aka Japanese cedar( but is actually a species of cypress), resin mixed with Yamadamatsu SS Kyara.

Like having a dream in a forest. Enchanted Kyara.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
I heat up (275C) the same 3x2cm slice of Habz sinking Sri Lankan for about 15 minutes in my bedroom before I hit the hay. It has MASSIVELY improved the quality of the last hour of my being awake for the day as I wind down. I'm struck nowadays by how light and chocolate-y the aroma can be.
 
Thumun Oud - Malaysian Terengganu

Using it on the Miki burner this time. Excellent result. I’ve noticed that my regular sub seems to lose its oomph on the sides.

Notes: sweet, caramel, resinous, chocolatey.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_2543.webp
    172 KB · Views: 0
I love my temple and monastery incenses. What is incense but a way to forget the world by focusing on its most worldly volatile fragrant parts.

Today I burned one of my favorites - to my nose and wallet - the Original Healing Tara incense. Short sticks that instantly transport me to days of my childhood walking past wooden kitchen fires burning dung cakes. Like my worries are all gone again!!
 
Back
Top