Shin Kyara (not CK), “Snow Meadow”

Spicy
And sweet.
Two 15 min sessions and still going strong.
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Kangiiten Pontianak

I know I was moaning a few weeks back about how the Kangiiten woods can be hit-and-miss. This is definitely a hit. Terrific value at $10 a gram. Highly resinated. Turns black and oozes quickly on the sub, gunking up the mica like crazy. Gives tarry, slightly sour purple berries. Makes me want to try other Borneo woods. A joy.

IMG_0938.webp
 
Merauke Qadeem from Al Shareef Oud. This wood burns true to its description by ASO. Today I played it safe on low and had about fifteen minutes of straight earth with a little barnyard. I turned it up and walked away for a few minutes. Came back and swimming in the sweetness. Stone fruit and vanilla with a pinch of salted wood. It smells like pastry!
 
Merauke Qadeem from Al Shareef Oud. This wood burns true to its description by ASO. Today I played it safe on low and had about fifteen minutes of straight earth with a little barnyard. I turned it up and walked away for a few minutes. Came back and swimming in the sweetness. Stone fruit and vanilla with a pinch of salted wood. It smells like pastry!
How good is it? I need more.
 
Back
Top