Mr.P
oud<3er
pretty amazing times we live in when it comes to accessing information thank you for reminding me that things like this are possible!Google translate says...View attachment 55846View attachment 55847
pretty amazing times we live in when it comes to accessing information thank you for reminding me that things like this are possible!Google translate says...View attachment 55846View attachment 55847
I agree. It's like magic.pretty amazing times we live in when it comes to accessing information thank you for reminding me that things like this are possible!
I've enjoyed the powder version. Considering getting the sticks as well.KZ Port Moresby
It could use a little more aromatic power,
otherwise….., good stuff👍
Heating good quality Mysore is always a treat. You will get the best out of it from a steady low heat generally. Try adding a bit CK to the pile and heat them together if you have some. That always a real pleaseure.Put on a piece of @mesOUD’s raw material for Kabini earlier today. Really appreciate the sample.
On the ceramic heater it was giving vanilla, bourbon barrels and custard. I need to try it at different temperatures to see if I can chase some of the citrus notes from the oil out of it.
It was obviously a big treat to be able to heat this and swipe the oil at the same time.
View attachment 55994