AlMokhlif Oud - Vietnamese Golden Dugga (Above Super)

Spicy, saffronic, woody, smoky.. Beautiful
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_2477.webp
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
@An Agarwood Nha Trang chips

A bit of that Viet slightly sour medicinal hit at first, and then it just settles into this Just absolutely wonderful honey vanilla.

I should get out my macro photography kit and show how it bubbles… The photo doesn’t do it justice.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_9152.webp
    125.8 KB · Views: 0
What have you got the voltage set to too get the bubbles happening?
15.1v… it takes about 20 to 40 minutes, I found that eating it slowly and flipping the wood around, helps. Before it starts doing that the wood starts getting darker and darker as the resin comes to the surface.

I’m now on my third session with that same piece of wood and now that the resin is on the surface, as soon as I turn on the heater … within about two minutes, I can smell the wonderful aroma again
 
15.1v… it takes about 20 to 40 minutes, I found that eating it slowly and flipping the wood around, helps. Before it starts doing that the wood starts getting darker and darker as the resin comes to the surface.

I’m now on my third session with that same piece of wood and now that the resin is on the surface, as soon as I turn on the heater … within about two minutes, I can smell the wonderful aroma again
Nice, they're beautiful chips. I'm yet to get anything to bubble. I know it's not particularly necessary but it would be cool to see. Currently finishing off a piece of Merauke Qadeem - ASO. Also very very good.
 
Back
Top