AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Salla (above super)

Sweet, smoky, woody, very nice in the morning
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
    IMG_3220.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
Really sucky weekend chained to the desk wage-slaving, made bearable by my last crumbs of Borneo oud:

Kangiiten Pontianak: punches hugely above its price point. Sad it’s gone.
mesOUD Sinan raw material - lovely stuff. Complex and quite beautiful.

I also threw on some of the mesOUD Kabini raw material…and then the ceramic burner ran out of batteries. That thing barely runs for an hour 😭

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Really sucky weekend chained to the desk wage-slaving, made bearable by my last crumbs of Borneo oud:

Kangiiten Pontianak: punches hugely above its price point. Sad it’s gone.
mesOUD Sinan raw material - lovely stuff. Complex and quite beautiful.

I also threw on some of the mesOUD Kabini raw material…and then the ceramic burner ran out of batteries. That thing barely runs for an hour 😭

View attachment 56153
Which brand heater are you using? I've never tried running mine staright through to flat so I'm unsure how long the batteries would hold a charge for. I use it in 10min single sessions and then re-charge it when it gets down to about three. A solid hour session seems reasonable though.
 
Processed Nagaland sticks from Dr Incense, being that the Nagaland region is nestled between Assam and Myanmar, these handcrafted sticks give off alternating whiffs that are distinct profiles of both areas...

working on better describing my olfactory experiences.
 
This DD Oud Oil plantation Thai wood from their shop in Muscat is a strong contender for my buy of the year.

Super-powerful, punchy stuff on the sub, it’s almost sickly with the tropical greenery, slightly minty, berry and banana-like notes.

Very forgiving to use. Room fumigating stuff - don’t need to mess with the temperature at all.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
Which brand heater are you using? I've never tried running mine staright through to flat so I'm unsure how long the batteries would hold a charge for. I use it in 10min single sessions and then re-charge it when it gets down to about three. A solid hour session seems reasonable though.
Only just saw this…I got it off Etsy from a seller in Hong Kong, I think it was. Not really branded but it came in a fancy Chinesey-looking box.

Come to think of it - having a burner that fails safe after an hour is probably no bad thing given our near misses with afternoon naps/forgotten subs. 🤪
 
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. It's so bloody good, I'm going to post the link so others can purchase some. Even a 1gram chip will last you years if you scrape off dust to use on a ceramic hand held heater. I've been heating this tiny pile now for well over a week and it won't quit. I'm now up to 185 degrees and I'm getting visible vapour from the bowl in the morning light.
 
Back
Top