Kyarazen - Pontianak
Bought this one few years ago and glad I have more than 3g…full of spices from the first sniff😊
The original price does not match the wood quality
[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
KZ Premium Brunei Heartwood

How can wood be so fragrant.
For that matter, all fragrant agarwoods,
it’s like nature’s miracle.
It's quite incredible. Things like this help me feel how unbelievably tiny and numerous molecules and atoms are.
 
Three little chips of the Mysore red meat sandalwood which MesOud kindly included with his recent sandalwood distillation. Stunning scent off the heater. I should heat sandalwood more often. I have a hefty collection which I rarely touch for some reason.
There is really nothing finer than properly heated sandalwood and like you I seldom take advantage of the materials that I have.
 
There is really nothing finer than properly heated sandalwood and like you I seldom take advantage of the materials that I have.
This stuff is too good. I've emptied the little jar of the rest of them onto my sub. The whole room now smells of buttery wood. Feels very indulgent. I'm going to start digging through all my sandalwoods to continue this.
 
Really indulging myself this evening and enjoying some slivers of Toc Bong from Kangiiten. Probably won’t go past 60 degrees, feel like it can stay at this temp for many hours. This is such a fascinating wood. It is so airy, bright, and clear. Such a quality of lightness about it…and definitely pierces straight into the mind similar to Kyara.
 
Really indulging myself this evening and enjoying some slivers of Toc Bong from Kangiiten. Probably won’t go past 60 degrees, feel like it can stay at this temp for many hours. This is such a fascinating wood. It is so airy, bright, and clear. Such a quality of lightness about it…and definitely pierces straight into the mind similar to Kyara.
Awesome description!
 
Back
Top