My packages come in through NY customs. Even DHL package took 3-4 days to clear from there. Another regular tracked package took almost a month to make it to me after leaving the country of origin. But, overall, my regular packages from Singapore have always delivered faster compared to packages from other countries.I ordered some of those Brunei sticks from Doc I, at the last drop but forgot to upgrade shipping. Anyone know how long slow post goes to US? I’m in NYC.
It took almost two months for my order to make it to Phoenix via regular mail! Good luck Proudst!I ordered some of those Brunei sticks from Doc I, at the last drop but forgot to upgrade shipping. Anyone know how long slow post goes to US? I’m in NYC.
Thank you! Now I know how to set my expectations!It took almost two months for my order to make it to Phoenix via regular mail! Good luck Proudst!
You’ll want to sign-up at www.kangoiten.comBurned some KZ Malinau Heartwood last night. Wow, what an incense. A deeply creamy, smooth wood, with a slight berry note which i find in a lot of Malinau oils. Perfect, slow burn. Gorgeous. Very very grounding.
I came too late to the incense addiction to fully experience KyaraZen’s creations. Through generosity of others I have been lucky to get my nose on some. The hype seems VERY justified. Big thanks to @notsobigbloke for getting KZ Incense sampler to USA so I could sample some. Can’t wait to jump on the anticipated future releases.
You’ll want to sign-up at www.kangoiten.com
they will be the sole distributor of KZ’s sticks.
But then again, you probably know that already.
Today I sampled my homemade Hainan stick,
it needs a few more days to dry, but already it smells yummy😋
I agree. His Hyraceum stick is unreal!!!!Followed them, but didn’t sign up. Thanks for the heads up. Also, thanks to you as well for the awesome intro to some premium sticks about a year ago. I’ve never smelled anything like the Hyraceum stick you sent. It’s VERY special, I still have a small piece left. I would buy it FOR SURE. Hope you’re doing well. Hainan stick sounds amazing.
The Minorien Fu-in Sandalwood sticks have an added oil or aromatic to round-off that woody edge, and present a more creamy Mysore experience.Tried burning KZ Tanzanian Sandalwood this morning. I just DO NOT get pure Sandalwood incense. Smells too much like burning any old wood/campfire. Maybe my nose is broken. Sorry. I think I’ll part with all of my pure Sandalwood incense.
Now, KZ Eight Milleniums is a very nice stick. Very nice. Mellow, little spice, little bit woody (prob Sandalwood), something I can’t quite place. Very slight perfume—Maybe turmeric? Hmm...interesting one.