Kens Mellifluous Vietnam burned tonight. I haven’t been able to get this to burn correctly at all, but tonight it burned great. Awesome stuff. A deeper, more intense Viet wood experience. .....And then I went ridiculous....

Got out the portable heater and heated a tiny sliver of white kinam. Pure, awesome bliss. So I swiped some White Kinam by Ensar. Gorgeous Malinau, smells not like actual white kinam though. And then I went on a (tiny dot) swipe fest, trying to find a White Kinam replica. Nha Trang LTD...nope (but wonderful oil)....AA Pailin SK, nope, AA Kyara To Byakudan, nope (but this is UHMAZING.), and then.... @Mario P. Hong Kong oil....close....man its close. Really close. Falls a bit more into yellow territory as described. And then I heated some shavings of some ultra special gifted Irian Jaya wood on the subitism from @EJayB . Wow.....this is an excellent, special special wood. It’s neck and neck with the white kinam. Gorgeous—capital G. Going to bed now, brain blown to bits, but in a good way. Whew whee...
 
KZ Manaban

I wonder if this could be Malaysian.

I guess Kyarazen has plans to make more sticks,
I saw his new packaging design on Instagram.
under JP wood classification manaban is hindi
edit think i found this in kyarazen site not sure =/
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG-20210225-WA0003.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to sample a member’s personal incense and there’s a blend in particular I never thought I’d enjoy.

Mysore and Hyraceum is one of the most addicting combos I’ve smelled and I had no idea this particular musk could impart such a beautiful aroma onto Mysore.

There’s spicy sweet musk that is animalic yet perfectly balanced. It almost feels like fermented cedar, black pepper and thick, furry pheromones imbedded into powdery Mysore. So beautiful.
 
I was fortunate enough to sample a member’s personal incense and there’s a blend in particular I never thought I’d enjoy.

Mysore and Hyraceum is one of the most addicting combos I’ve smelled and I had no idea this particular musk could impart such a beautiful aroma onto Mysore.

There’s spicy sweet musk that is animalic yet perfectly balanced. It almost feels like fermented cedar, black pepper and thick, furry pheromones imbedded into powdery Mysore. So beautiful.
I like how the scent lingers in the air.
 
Back
Top