It's really nice but I find the frankincense and cedar overpowering the agarwood. I think it's frankincense centered stick.
The Stanford cedar and frank are the reasons why I like it so much. I prefer heating Agarwood on the subitism verse the smell of burning pure Agarwood incense so the way Ken balances the cedar, frank, Agarwood and other materials just hits all the right spots for me.

Now for pure Agarwood Ken’s PNG is one of the best I’ve smelled from him. Previously his Victorious Jayapura was one of my favorites but this new PNG is crazy. I burned an inch along with Devadaru and my mind was blown.
 
How does everyone feel about the version of Ocean's Gold offered in this latest release compared to the old one?
I think it’s absolutely superior in every way.

The Hainan just seems to shine and the ambergris brings out the fruity quality of the Vietnamese wood. It’s just so incredibly gorgeous.

Ryu-Sho by KyaraZen highlighted the ambergris in a very strong sort of sense but this newest Ocean’s Gold from Ken blows it away in terms of complexity, scent structure and balance amongst the materials.

The original Ocean’s Gold was nice but it didn’t feel as deep or complex as this newest blend. But that could also be my nose finally adjusting to pure Agarwood. Either way the impression this newest release imparted on my memory was intense. It’s an experience I’m grateful to have.
 
Suko Oud Seram Stick

Very nice profile,
performance is in the middle of lightweight and heavy hitter.

Shipping costs is rather high if all you want is one tube, but makes more sense with a multi-tube purchase.

Thanks to a fellow ouddict member, I was able to try this🙏
I really like these sticks, alongside the Malinau. The serum profile especially is quite unique!
 
Back
Top