Sandalwood sticks

IO Mysore...perfume-y dabur-y

Dr. Incense Mysore...creamy woody

Dr. Incense Processed Mysore...Santalol-y

All excellent sandalwood:Thumbsup:
 
Sandalwood sticks

IO Mysore...perfume-y dabur-y

Dr. Incense Mysore...creamy woody

Dr. Incense Processed Mysore...Santalol-y

All excellent sandalwood:Thumbsup:

I've been trying out the new Dr incense sticks too. Side by side trying both processed and non sandalwood. Maybe I need more time but I really don't notice any drastic differences.
 
Kunmeido Kyara Tenpyo

The power of the agarwood is equal to the power of the aromatics. It’s difficult to enjoy it Mon Koh style, but will scent a room quite nicely.
 
I can vouch for Munira's bakhoor. Very high quality. I've ordered several of her offerings. All amazing. I burn some in my electric burner everyday.

Awwh, Munira's bakhoors are to die for. She's the reason I've ended up here, all because of one impulse purchase. Also a stunning Cambodi oudh & Ethiopian civet mukhallat - I've had my face pressed into my elbow crease for days just sinking into it and going on wild journeys.
 
Mysore Sandal Cones: Top note is gorgeous Santal, and the followers are light rose, frankincense and remotest hint of saffron.

My baby steps towards having mastery of incense making. Though in doing do, I am drifting away from oils.

Now HOME FRAGRANT HOME!!!
[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Anyone else use the satya sticks ? Not sure how they are viewed by the connoisseurs but i love them and at the price i can burn them all day long
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    1B406FBA-98E9-4ACE-AD44-9ED7735C17A7.webp
    221 KB · Views: 229
Shoyeido Go-un

Beauty in the morning.
I wish there were a perfume oil version of this scent, so I can swipe and burn. But then again, most of us ouddicts have heated oudh chips while wearing a swipe of oud. Ain’t it great :Thumbsup:

Followed with Seijudo Enju to dial-up on Kyara
Little smoke, lots of pleasure.
Go Un is definitely a stand out incense from Shoyeido’s premium line. Really nice!
 
Yamadamatsu Shu-ju Manaka

I smell the agarwood, and I also smell wood notes. The binder is primarily charcoal, so I am not sure where the wood note is coming from, it could even be an herb or spice. The overall effect is a simulation of a chip on coal, which is tricky if you think about it......the stick already has smoke, and yet it simulates smoke:Roflmao: doesn’t make sense:Cooler:
 
So my incense sticks journey begins, i never really enjoyed the few sticks i tried as im used to always heating nice quality Oud. @Oudamberlove was kind enough to gift me a lovely variety of sticks to try and i started with one of @Mr.P favorite Gyokushodo Jinkoh Yomei.....im enjoying this feel like im in a old japanese temple
 
Back
Top