Kathok Monastery : Mipham Gyatso Formula

Back to Kathok Monastery today. I like everything they produce, to be honest.

Listed ingredients include:
White and Purple Sandalwood, Clove, Saffron, Borneol, Agarwood, Benzoin, Wurfbainia Vera.

Clove and saffron and very forward, as well as a musky element.
The rest of the ingredients create a bright and stunning accord.
 
I got the GuanHe 3.0, Smoke Clouds 13.5 & YuanZhen, all of them are good.

Favorite so far is the smoke clouds 13.5.

Although the sticks are difficult to keep lit, especially the YuanZhen. (Lighting the stick upside down does help in keeping it lit
Nice!

I found mine almost impossible to stay lit as well so Im glad it’s not just me.
 
Private Seller - Green Kyara

Clean and fresh, deep and resinous. Love the initial powerful tree sap scent. Its so meditative.

[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Yi-Xin Craft Ancient Hue

Vietnamese wood profile is missing from my olfactory drive, so when I first got this I wasn’t able to discern what I was smelling. Now after a couple of ‘listening’ sessions I see it. It’s a beautiful scent and there’s this dry red sweetness that i also see in Guallam No 1 which makes me believe the material used in this sticks is a crassana. Beautiful stick and will definitely get more.
 
Minorien Byakudan Coil since last two days, compared to fuin byakudan sticks it is very similar but able to fill a room with that sweet creamy and wet sandalwood. Will be getting a bulk pack hopefully.

Happy Monday!
 
Zanglin Zhouxian Pangduo Xizangan Incense Factory: The Incense of Rading Lunghre Monastery

Big sandalwood hit today, it's upfront and centre, and more than usual.
Other burns have produced a mild tang of sour muskiness that drifts in and out a bit more prominently.
Loads of fresh spices of well; cloves, cardamon etc. Vibrant!

This is a winner for the price, indeed.
Fans of Snow Mountain Gathers incense from Gangri Thökar Nunnery should put this on their shopping list :thumbsup:
 
Burning good old all natural hot poker CK... a warm scent of honey, acacia flowers, agarwood resin, and that certain defining kinamic / sinensis je ne sais quoi. So happy to have this for my mainichi koh!
 
Back
Top