SQ Bakhoor by Oudique (@Faheem @Oudique)

This has become my daily burn. I started with 3gr, and came back for 100gr 🤣

It really is the most luxurious incense I have personally ever experienced, although my only previous experience with Bakhoor was from a pretty well known Etsy shop I bought quite a few from, and none of which could compare to this. They were mostly overly floral (perhaps some synthetics?) whereas this is soft and musky, with powdery florals and a beautiful resinous woody base. For instance, the first time I burned some my wife asked a minute later if I had sprayed something with rose, but she wasn't complaining, which is surprising because lately she has been very sensitive to rose and not very happy with any strong smelling rose.

It is also very powerful, so I am only ever burning a very small amount on my subitism rather than on coal, but still it performs well and will quickly fill a room. Highly recommended 👍
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_8809.webp
    214.2 KB · Views: 63
SQ Bakhoor by Oudique (@Faheem @Oudique)

This has become my daily burn. I started with 3gr, and came back for 100gr 🤣

It really is the most luxurious incense I have personally ever experienced, although my only previous experience with Bakhoor was from a pretty well known Etsy shop I bought quite a few from, and none of which could compare to this. They were mostly overly floral (perhaps some synthetics?) whereas this is soft and musky, with powdery florals and a beautiful resinous woody base. For instance, the first time I burned some my wife asked a minute later if I had sprayed something with rose, but she wasn't complaining, which is surprising because lately she has been very sensitive to rose and not very happy with any strong smelling rose.

It is also very powerful, so I am only ever burning a very small amount on my subitism rather than on coal, but still it performs well and will quickly fill a room. Highly recommended 👍
Yeah, you don't need much. It's my first time with a quality Bakhoor. I really wish I liked rose a bit more as I find it the dominant note in this Bakhoor and it's a bit much. I'd like more Oud.
 
SQ Bakhoor by Oudique (@Faheem @Oudique)

This has become my daily burn. I started with 3gr, and came back for 100gr 🤣

It really is the most luxurious incense I have personally ever experienced, although my only previous experience with Bakhoor was from a pretty well known Etsy shop I bought quite a few from, and none of which could compare to this. They were mostly overly floral (perhaps some synthetics?) whereas this is soft and musky, with powdery florals and a beautiful resinous woody base. For instance, the first time I burned some my wife asked a minute later if I had sprayed something with rose, but she wasn't complaining, which is surprising because lately she has been very sensitive to rose and not very happy with any strong smelling rose.

It is also very powerful, so I am only ever burning a very small amount on my subitism rather than on coal, but still it performs well and will quickly fill a room. Highly recommended 👍
love @Oudique 's bakhoor. very addictive.
 
Warming a few pinches of Shoyeido's Ranjya-koh (Imperial Incense). Recommended. My dog keeps coughing whenever I light a stick of incense. Since he's getting old, I've switched to granulated incense and chips. He Choko seems to tolerate that much better, though I miss my Kyara Chokoh No 5.
 
I love Japanese incense. I bought some kneaded incense, and it was dried out. They sent me a new box of better-kneaded incense based on my word alone. I didn't have to send the old box back! I'll have to try this incense. It's within reach.
 
Back
Top