[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day


At $29 this is one of the best value pure agarwood incense I’ve tried recently. Its bold, sweet, no off notes. I should have purchased one extra box.
 
I'm burning some Indian sandalwood incense today. I've been on an agarwood ride for months and months, so it's nice to go back to sandalwood, which is also quite beautiful. I can't wait for my Mysore carbonized sandalwood to arrive next week. That will be exciting to heat/burn.
 
GuanHe 3.0 - Wu Shuang Ge

Vintage sinking Hainan & Phuoc Son “Red Soil”

Beautiful red profile, less of the mineral Fusen profile and more slightly zesty red sweetness. I like it a lot. Different than the prof incense Fusen red soil.

Note: still no reply regarding my canceled kikoh order (my money is still not refunded)
🙁 has anyone placed an order with them? Any contact information to reach out to other than the email?
 
Shoyeido - Myokaku

Got a box of this for pretty cheap years back and haven’t really burned it since from being underwhelmed by it initially, especially considering what it was supposed to replace.

Now a few years later I can say it’s a pretty good stick, comparable to something from YiXin or KZ and certainly not kyara nor worth the Usa price.

Decent stick but I think I like YiXins Tarakan stick more for a fraction of the price, profile is pretty close.
 
Shoyeido - Myokaku

Got a box of this for pretty cheap years back and haven’t really burned it since from being underwhelmed by it initially, especially considering what it was supposed to replace.

Now a few years later I can say it’s a pretty good stick, comparable to something from YiXin or KZ and certainly not kyara nor worth the Usa price.

Decent stick but I think I like YiXins Tarakan stick more for a fraction of the price, profile is pretty close.
very nice indeed.
 
Incense of the Day | Incense Royale by Elkhaldi

Sweet florals and creamy woods greet you from the jar. Once it touches the coal, everything changes. Smoky, animalic, and heady with oud, civet, and kinam. Just a tiny amount fills the room and your senses. Meditative, potent, and truly one of a kind.

[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
 
Good evening, @Balance . I highly recommend their sample pack. Enough muattar in each of the three to last a month each.

Here's the direct link, and tell them that Joe Vega sent you!


ENJOY
 
Back
Top