The past few months, I have been on sabbatical, a period of rest and intensive introspection. I have mentioned previously about momentarily stepping away from oud and tea so as to return with fresh eyes/senses, it is something I try to do regularly; it is beneficial in many ways, but, most importantly, it cleanses my lenses of perception and I am able to experience the substance on a deeper level afterwards. Expansion and retraction are dependent upon each other.

Dzongsar, Samye, and Mindroling now fill the mornings, interlaced with blasts of walla patta.
 
Oudique - SQ Bakhoor

Floral, sweet, spicy resinous. Luxurious experience.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    SQ Bakhoor.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 83
Just got a 150 stick medium size box of Baieido-Kaden Kobunboku for $5 from someone online. I’m hoping they have had it for 20 years and it had the great Vietnamese agarwood they had back then. It’s probably a gift they were given in the last few years and they aren’t an incense person and so they sold it. $5 is $5 and it’s a decent everyday background incense. I wouldn’t normally buy Kaden Kobunboku but for the price I couldn’t pass it up.
 
Bhakoor Hamad from Al rawnaq perfumes hands down of the best bhakoor for clothes it’s an Arabic oriental mixture strong is the bhakoor is not your typical dry one it’s drowning in oil great stuff for clothes
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2069.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 75
Dhakoon dossary al areeq from @oudlogie is traditional Arabic bhakoor usually use it for the house the bhakoor spreads really good there is an interesting use of onyca or sea shells can’t really rember the name but you can definitely smell it in the beginning and adds a great touch to the bhakoor overall great quality stuff
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day
    IMG_2071.webp
    86.7 KB · Views: 80
Nippon Kodo Gokujo Kyara Kayou
Shoyeido Myoho
It seems that Shokaku opened the road for other incenses also Lol
These are among the best, Kyara Kayou is sublime and agarwood heavy, Myoho is sweet even I'd say I smelled something like grapes or plum at the first minute, it has kyara and top agarwood.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top