WowScent of heaven! <3333
![]()
Trying to find this box in this lovey picture @Oudamberlove took ... gosh almost 6 year ago, and yet I'm having no luck 😅Scent of heaven! <3333
![]()
![[Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day [Ouddict.com] Incense of the Day](https://data.ouddict.com/attachments/50/50408-14c0cefa8ff17765541c5a34c378879f.jpg?hash=PgEMCp7E79)
Wow! I've never seen sticks so thick like that!KZ Jianfeng Peak
Dense sticks, heavy, like compressed sticks.
I prefer less density but the aroma is only slightly affected.
Nice Hainan profile, leaving a thick cloud of aroma, I’m convinced it’s Baotou grade, just look at the picture, the band saw melted the resin……beautiful😍
I crushed some and heated it on my Shoyeido Kodachi, made me think I should get some more just for heating, not burning😬
View attachment 51081
I have the dreams of Annam in transit. How is it?Kangiiten - Dreams of An Nam + Nha Trang KO - Yusa. *SWOON*.
One of my favourites. Lovely sweet Vietnamese Crassna. Remains in the room well after the stick is finished.I have the dreams of Annam in transit. How is it?
Super excited, thanksOne of my favourites. Lovely sweet Vietnamese Crassna. Remains in the room well after the stick is finished.
To date, the best stick from KZ.KZ Jianfeng Peak
Dense sticks, heavy, like compressed sticks.
I prefer less density but the aroma is only slightly affected.
Nice Hainan profile, leaving a thick cloud of aroma, I’m convinced it’s Baotou grade, just look at the picture, the saw blade melted the resin……beautiful😍
I crushed some and heated it on my Shoyeido Kodachi, made me think I should get some more just for heating, not burning😬
View attachment 51081
Shokaku box should've come with warning Lol!Kangiiten - Japanese Incense Fragrant wood 1
Shoyeido - Myokaku
Shoyeido - Horin Tenpyo
Nippon Kodo - Kyara momoyama
Minorien - Fu-in Byakudan
After being exposed to Shokaku.. I just can’t.. though the kyara momoyama was nice!
i had two friends try it, one I gave him a quarter of a stick and the other was over at my house for a Kyara session and he just smelt it from the box. Safe to say that their reactions made me happy 🙂Shokaku box should've come with warning Lol!