Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Currently lost my sense of smell but I can pick up the slightest bit of fruity resin in Ken’s Manilau stick.

To second what Proudst said the Manilau doesn’t stay lit for me either but not every stick is like that. I found that if you can balance the stick to where it’s burning upside it seems to stay lit longer. Out of 3 sticks only 2 had this issue.

Last edited:

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Burning some Agarwood Absolute from Pure-Incense.
Turns out I was wrong in my initial assessment saying these don’t have real Oud in them. The ingredients printed on the back of the box are just the base materials used in every composition so it’s like a one description fits all.

This one is fantastic though. Strong middle eastern Oud perfume vibes. Pungent like a Tibetan. A few minutes of burn will fill an entire house and a whole stick will fumigate your property.

As my sense of smell comes back it seems like only extremely pungent scents are noticeable so this is perfect for the level of smell I’m capable of.

Minorien Sandalwood

@Hosayn Bro, is this real ? If this is real, its gotta be illegal. 😵
I mean, at this price point...Nothing comes closer that i've tried so far.
Do you get that milky vibes? Like Vanilla Milk Chocolate
My same sentiments, that’s why I stocked up with some large boxes.

Today Baieido Tokusen Kobunboku
is reminding me a bit of Kunmeido Kyara Tenpyo
without the Reiryo Koh.

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Schroff’s Kasturi Musk this morning.

While I love Japanese incense I also have a huge affinity for high quality Indian style agarbatti.

Kasturi is one of the best examples of herbal musk I’ve smelled. There’s a sweet champa base with what smells like Halmaddi and honey which is almost non existent in incense these days. Strong powdery ambrette is noticeable upon opening the package. There’s a nice sandalwood and champaca accord happening that is just lovely. Hands down one of the best traditional scents I’ve smelled.

Hosayn

True Ouddict
Minorien Sandalwood

@Hosayn Bro, is this real ? If this is real, its gotta be illegal. 😵
I mean, at this price point...Nothing comes closer that i've tried so far.
Do you get that milky vibes? Like Vanilla Milk Chocolate
Yes, creamiest and finest sandalwood incense ever to be honest. Nothing comes close, infact I can’t wait until you heat one of Jing’s sandalwood stick.

Last edited:
Baieido Kunsho

Cambodian agarwood

It took quite a while to click with this stick,
I kept searching for figs and berries and such,
but in the end, it seems to me that the Baieido Premiums concoct a blend of woods, spices, and herbs that complements the agarwood, rather than mimics it’s regional profile.

Fastforward to my homemade stick
Borneo and Indonesia blend

It’s so darn good, it should be illegal🤪