that's odd, I read something similar(ish) in a book last night!
lol man idk, as sad as this birds arent real conspiracy is i couldnt help but laugh histericaly with those who actually believe it. Could there be drone birds? of course. lol but they are so creative in their whola agenda it is hilarious
Sometimes that which we consider fact changes when technologies advance or proven otherwise by other minds. Even a truth can turn a lie from powers that be and vice versa. I think sometimes six months aren't needed at all. I will try not to be specific about anything but for example if a fascist or a racist repeatedly tells you to do something that a conspiracy theorist warns you about then it is safe to say that six months are not needed to know who is the bad guy. Real truth can never be spread via fascist tools. Many lies have lasted thousands of years where no one even suspected or imagined a lie could be there. And even when conspiracy theory turns true people just continue going about their business.
In the pictures I uploaded it is easy to see what is going on in society if we view certain things like for example "music" that pushes drugs, gangs, violence, and degrades women...or videogames with hardcore violence in them that even started that "knockout game" where people walk up to unsuspecting people on the street and punch them in the back of the head and knock them out....these things have been spreading in music industry in society and in video games and were never censored. Or tobacco for example has killed with addiction close to 8,500,000 people per year since the 1940's and it is still sold as a legal addictive drug, yet a supplement may kill someone and it is removed from the shelves ASAP yet the world seems to not really see clearly. But there specific things being pushed and censored from the masses and it seems to me that many are fooled to not see because of the term "conspiracy theory". This whole topic by the way DEFINATELLY FITS in the topic of LAUGH OF THE DAY because it truly is funny how a "moral society" works
Only cause I find shaving tiresome did I grow a beard. Beard or no beard Sproaty....you are still a fine cut of man.....🚲🚲 Less hair equals more aerodynamic on your bike....🤣I think I mentioned my attempt at growing a beard a month or so ago
Well, around 3 months in, and this is how it looks! 😂
bro 1g of beard oil will last you a year!I think I mentioned my attempt at growing a beard a month or so ago
Well, around 3 months in, and this is how it looks! 😂
The more I look at this the funnier if gets...🤣
yea 😂 same i have watched it like 10 timesThe more I look at this the funnier if gets...🤣
🤣🤣
Brother wasn't having it that day! He gave him a proper hindi ass whooping! 😆"THATS CALLED WHOOPIN YO A$$ THATS CALLED WHOOPING YO AAAAA$$$$$" HAHAHA
FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN OVER 30YEARS!! NOT ONLY WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE WORDS!!! WELL DESERVED LESSON LOL NOT FOR THE MENTALLY UNSTABLE IF YOU ARE ON ANY MEDICATION OR HAVE SENSITIVITY ISSUES DONT WATCH IT
www.facebook.com
yea was hilarious. from another angle tho, the tobacco cartels are responsible for 90% of heart/lung disease and cancer, this guy was just trying to throw the cancer sticks in the trash 😉 and tobacco cartel gang laid it on himBrother wasn't having it that day! He gave him a proper hindi ass whooping! 😆
Riiight! The black guy was a Greenpeace warrior preventing the decay of health and habitat of the human race! 😏🙃yea was hilarious. from another angle tho, the tobacco cartels are responsible for 90% of heart/lung disease and cancer, this guy was just trying to throw the cancer sticks in the trash 😉 and tobacco cartel gang laid it on him
why not museum grade famous king kyara for 50$/g?Seeing kyara being sold for $100/g 😳