Isn't that happening in America right now?LMAO HILARIOUS 😉
sadly yes LOL but it is funny how things work isnt it?Isn't that happening in America right now?
problem is small minds view truth as hate because truth crumbles their comforting perceptions. i think it is all about communication and realizing that we can disagree and still respect one another, once respect goes out the window because of our weaknesses and discomforting ideas then its all gone. personally i am tired of pampering weakness and gullible fools i just stay away as much as possible because talking to a wall is more productive lolThe entire world is ran by corrupt politicians and corporations and it’s no worse in any one place but I do know that the volume of peoples around the world truly wanting to live in America and willing to do all kinds of things to get the right to live and work in the USA. Honestly this is everyone’s fault , we the people let this government turn into what it is and only the people can change it ! So if you are not helping make that change then you are just a part of the bigger problem. It’s starts with our own daily actions. Spread kindness not fear and hate 💥
I am laughing!! The question is, who is to say what is funny and what is not?? We all laugh at different things sense of humor is a huge topicIs this the
Laugh of the Day thread or just general BS. I ask you please stay on topic, thank you!
Fair enough. I just meant in the sense of writing an “unhinged rant” on the laugh of the day thread (only half humorously I admit) but not an assessment of your overall mental health or anything. Apologies if that was rude. I could just as well have said “triggered”. 😉i just noticed the unhinged part...if i am unhinged(mentally ill) then you are an ignorant sheep LOL simple as that. if you dont have anything intelligent to say but you will talk sheet and act superior as if you know all for sure, then your the one to be laughed at. i am guessing you also took 5-6 experimental mRNA injections to save the planet 😛didnt you?
apology accepted. its not triggered either its just i honestly find these things funny at the moment because its either two things, laugh at insanity and dystopia being viewed as normal moralness or be angry about it. at first i was angry, then i felt helpless that people prefer government over brain but its not really a choice because of dumbing agents everywhere lol especially advanced psychology and fear tactics... now it just seems funny to me. to others it might seem like conspiracy or scary or whatever i get it lolFair enough. I just meant in the sense of writing an “unhinged rant” on the laugh of the day thread (only half humorously I admit) but not an assessment of your overall mental health or anything. Apologies if that was rude. I could just as well have said “triggered”. 😉
Is that you after a big kyara blast off the sub??
😂😂Is that you after a big kyara blast off the sub??
that is my nose lolIs that you after a big kyara blast off the sub??