when your nose wants to smell your rarest wood but you collect like you jail woods and dont like using it a lot
 
Last edited:
Imagine someone with the same name and profile picture as you complementing someone about his clothing or shoes or socks or whatever on jacks thread and then jack tries to undermine your personality and agarwood collection or sales 😂🤣 I don’t know why this is so funny to me I wonder if anyone else finds it super funny! Nothing against the guy ❤️ just hilarious
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
    4B4D123B-61E2-4FFE-A708-9B93054796F8.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 159
Funny enough I hope!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
Here’s some
IMG_2475.jpeg
IMG_2381.jpeg
IMG_2344.png
 
Funny i hope
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
Back
Top