Musk Rahil
True Ouddict
patchouli is so strong bro,may be it will mess upHmm.. could I mix some of my Siberian musk oud with patchouli? Or would it be all to base heavy?
patchouli is so strong bro,may be it will mess upHmm.. could I mix some of my Siberian musk oud with patchouli? Or would it be all to base heavy?
Other way around. Patchouli had a high relative impact, little is needed.Hmm.. could I mix some of my Siberian musk oud with patchouli? Or would it be all to base heavy?
Not at all, IMO.Hmm.. could I mix some of my Siberian musk oud with patchouli? Or would it be all to base heavy?
This is why I love asking questions.😁Not at all, IMO.
Me too, buddy.This is why I love asking questions.😁
Hmm.. could I mix some of my Siberian musk oud with patchouli? Or would it be all to base heavy?
Absolutely yes, and you should. A mellow aged patchouli would be great with chocolatey Mongolian grains. I love patchouli already and musk makes me love it even more.Hmm.. could I mix some of my Siberian musk oud with patchouli? Or would it be all to base heavy?
I was amazed at how long the musk note persisted in the musk patchouly infusion that @Goodness Nose produced. Even hours after swiping, a distinct musk note was there - concentrated and sweet. I think the critical thing is to be generous with the musk even to the point of seeming to be over the top.Absolutely yes, and you should. A mellow aged patchouli would be great with chocolatey Mongolian grains. I love patchouli already and musk makes me love it even more.
it's true! a little extra makes it all the sweeter. somewhere between 15 and 20% will make it pop long after the patch begins to fade. you get a good spectrum of both smells this way!I was amazed at how long the musk note persisted in the musk patchouly infusion that @Goodness Nose produced. Even hours after swiping, a distinct musk note was there - concentrated and sweet. I think the critical thing is to be generous with the musk even to the point of seeming to be over the top.
Few things beat an aged (more than 5 years), steamed distilled patchouli. There are fractions and isolates you can buy that are all naturals for those that don’t care for straight-up patch, but aged patch doesn’t have that stupid, hippie vibe to it, IMO, so just spend for the extra years.I was amazed at how long the musk note persisted in the musk patchouly infusion that @Goodness Nose produced. Even hours after swiping, a distinct musk note was there - concentrated and sweet. I think the critical thing is to be generous with the musk even to the point of seeming to be over the top.
It took me about a month to ship to NYC. This is because Sibermusk is having to first reroute to Dubai (if I remember correctly).For anyone who bas purchased From Sibermusk, how long does shipping usually take?
It took me about a month to ship to NYC. This is because Sibermusk is having to first reroute to Dubai (if I remember correctly).serves me right!
You’re really not playing with those dosages!So, I took the plunge and decided to put in .25 of Siberian musk in Arakan Classic oud into about a gram of Bilquis which has about half a gram of white ambergris already in it. The oud and musk is so strong. I'm a bit nervous about putting any more in just atm. I'll let that sit and mix for a bit and see if it needs more or not. If I decide that I like it I'll make a separate mix with the oud/musk and a bottle of Mysore Quadeem from AnNajwa which also has about half a gram of ambergris in it. The oud visibly sank to the bottom through the sandalwood.
All or nothing my friend.😁 The Bilquis was originally about 2g that I put the ambergris into but I've used a bit of it neat.You’re really not playing with those dosages!
I've had an order that took about 2 months to Canada, no tracking. I heard some have waited longer. How long has it been?;-(
Mine never got to me from Sibermusk.
After 6 weeks, he returned my money. Good customer serivce. Even better, I bought some from another unnamed vendor who gave me the same price. He knows how dedicated I am to quality and didn’t take advantage of me. May he always be blessed.I've had an order that took about 2 months to Canada, no tracking. I heard some have waited longer. How long has it been?
That will be a treat. I haven't smelled that particular patchouly or musk, and I have no idea if it's the best use of musk or not, but I think it's a killer combination based on @Goodness Nose 's infusion.Here is what I calculate to be 7% clean, dry Siberian grains in Yusa Patchouli Cola.
Started today. Let’s see what happens.
View attachment 52158