Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
Al Hashimi - Sabah Jinkoh
Great expression of Monkoh session with Sabah oud chip captured in a bottle.
just like charcoal gradually cools down, the opening is potent and smokey, incensy, nutty, earthy.
10 minutes after, incense gradually disappears and vanillic sweetness, crackling spices come out.

zeedubbya

True Ouddict
EO Guallam Liquide this evening. The more I wear Vietnamese oils the more I think, day in/day out it could be my favorite region. 🙃. Haha—Jokes jokes..

** I really wish someone had the writeup on this oil. This is such a unique oil. It is not like anything else out there at all to me. Literally unsure if I am smelling fake grape/fruit punch flavors (think skittles.) or rotted, fungus infested wood, or a super high grade fancy distillation with some out of this world wood? Pleasant experience, just waaaayyy diff than anything else. If anyone has it (the writeup) would you please send it along to me. TIA. Z

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Al Hashimi - Sabah Jinkoh
Great expression of Monkoh session with Sabah oud chip captured in a bottle.
just like charcoal gradually cools down, the opening is potent and smokey, incensy, nutty, earthy.
10 minutes after, incense gradually disappears and vanillic sweetness, crackling spices come out.
This is the one folks have been saying almost smells like a Hindi right?

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Today I’m wearing an Incense grade Hindi from Azeem with Oud Hindi Global

There’s a striking similarity with Kakaya’s Jackfruit note but in no way are these the same. I just didn’t realize the connection with Jackfruit until I smelled Kakaya.

Now that I have jackfruit as a descriptor for Oud it’s interesting how easy this description fits into this Incense-Grade Hindi.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Today I’m wearing an Incense grade Hindi from Azeem with Oud Hindi Global

There’s a striking similarity with Kakaya’s Jackfruit note but in no way are these the same. I just didn’t realize the connection with Jackfruit until I smelled Kakaya.

Now that I have jackfruit as a descriptor for Oud it’s interesting how easy this description fits into this Incense-Grade Hindi.
I could not find the jackfruit in the Kakaya. I have been wearing it 3 days.

I like the Incense Oud, much stronger too. Did you get a chance to try the Kalakassi Premium?

The most interesting oil from Oud Hindi Global for me was Manipur Qadeem. It has aged 4 year. Sweet and leathery. This is a gem for the price.
I feel it would be great for blending.

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
I could not find the jackfruit in the Kakaya. I have been wearing it 3 days.

I like the Incense Oud, much stronger too. Did you get a chance to try the Kalakassi Premium?

The most interesting oil from Oud Hindi Global for me was Manipur Qadeem. It has aged 4 year. Sweet and leathery. This is a gem for the price.
I feel it would be great for blending.
I think everyone has different scent associations with Oud. For me Kakaya is PURE jackfruit. It smells like this sandwich I get a lot that’s bbq’d jackfruit. It’s spicy, balsamic, sweet and is an identical aroma to Kakaya.

I couldn’t help myself and went Oud crazy today. Swiped on some Jinko Lokma from Jinko Store. This is a damn good hindi. It gets better each time I wear it. I also swiped Lindaraja for good measure. Just to make sure I’m drowning in Oud for the day.

Last edited:

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Had my first swipe of Green Silani

It’s very similar to Feel Oud’s Sri Lankan Artisan.

I love the nuance of cream, and am eager to explore this oil some more.
Oh man you’re in for a treat! This is one of my favorite oils right now. It’s aged beautifully so that was cool to get to smell the progression. I’m glad you pick up on the cream because I wasn’t sure if it was just me or not.