Himanshu Sharma

True Ouddict
Borneo King by Craft Oud

Beautiful oil. Super potent. Volatile mind buzz, honeyed wild flowers with oudy zen inducing base. I have had only two Borneo oils, both very highly talked about in oud community. But, his one hits the ball out of the park. This feels aged, rounded and not fractionated at all. Maintains a adorable profile all throughout.

IO Fragrant Harbor

Bitter oudy woody greenish sweetish
tobacco nutty pepper.
All subtly bundled together, not easy to dissect.

and…..

Habzoud Altaws
Cambodi oud in light-mode,
I’ve always thought that there’s a little
similarity to EO Kambodi 1976 but was reluctant to say it because some may
expect it to be more like K76,
so just to clarify, it’s just a “tiny” similarity.

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic
Hello ouddicts :)

Habz Borneo ateeq
Habz Al janah 3
Habz Gazal 2
Jinkoh Lokma

Borneo ateeq is sweet vanilla cream, light wild mint, woody honey with light diesel ! I love it ! I only have sample… i am looking for this oil, please let me know if someone have it ^^
Al janah 3 is bittersweetness with apple heart, clean Hindi DNA with spices and blackberries honeyed in Yoghurt !
Gazal 2 is very close to the first Gazal !
Ethereal leather, clay Ambregris, woody musk pods! Black chocolate with lime zest !
Jinkoh lokma is sweet green melon, pineapple, tropical juice rounded with sweet vanilla honey !
:)

AH Lindaraja
This oil reminds me of AA kecantikan minus the powdery-ness.
It’s like gently heating of the agarwood,
top notes mainly,
great for layering,
or for just a quick agarwood perfume blast.

If you ride it to the end, most of the aroma
escapes, but it still leaves a faint smell
that brings out more oudiness.

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Borneo King by Craft Oud

Beautiful oil. Super potent. Volatile mind buzz, honeyed wild flowers with oudy zen inducing base. I have had only two Borneo oils, both very highly talked about in oud community. But, his one hits the ball out of the park. This feels aged, rounded and not fractionated at all. Maintains a adorable profile all throughout.
Just received mine last night. I absolutely agree with you here.

Borneo King is super buzzy! The sweet vanilla and creamy florals on top of incense and “cooked milk” later in the drydown!! WOWWWW. The tenacity and longevity is out of this world too. A little swipe projected rather intensely which is surpassing because a lot of the Borneo’s I’ve tried were much more subtle than this.

The far drydown is just as good as the opening in my opinion where it’s this peppery woodsy vibe. Identical to higher grade Borneo wood on the subitism. I love that’s full spectrum too. Top notes and booming base notes.

zahir

Ouducation Student
Just received mine last night. I absolutely agree with you here.

Borneo King is super buzzy! The sweet vanilla and creamy florals on top of incense and “cooked milk” later in the drydown!! WOWWWW. The tenacity and longevity is out of this world too. A little swipe projected rather intensely which is surpassing because a lot of the Borneo’s I’ve tried were much more subtle than this.

The far drydown is just as good as the opening in my opinion where it’s this peppery woodsy vibe. Identical to higher grade Borneo wood on the subitism. I love that’s full spectrum too. Top notes and booming base notes.
Who runs Craft Oud?