Beautiful traces of time(古老惠安水沉香)
wow, look at that juice!Maceration
View attachment 48346
lucky you!Today Papuya’2 -EO
Simple chips (cheap when Oud chips like this use to be CHEAP !) but they are very nice and fill the room with heavenly Oudy aroma on charcoal.
Thank you for the review.I am wearing Kinamic Bormi Oud by @Oudologie . Fantastic oil blend of 2 different ouds....at a very sane price point. I am getting lots of top notes, this thing has projection!, and a heartwoody middle note. It's not at the dry down yet. We shall see....
I bought 100 grams at that time because it was cheap (I don’t remember exactly the price but it was cheap) , now I have only probably 10 grams left, very nice chips and the Oudy smell last few days at our place when burn on charcoal.lucky you!
do you know what kind of ambergris? There's white/grey, brown, and gold.
Blackdo you know what kind of ambergris? There's white/grey, brown, and gold.
What percentage musk in our over the years have you found be the sweet spot?