You're preaching to the Choir man. the only place in America that Columbus stepped foot was on my Island, Santa Cruz, which he named in 1493. I am fully aware of what he and other Spaniards, Europeans did to Native peoples around the world in their glory days of colonization. Yes, my meaning, which should've been clarified, discovered for the Europeans.
now you are preaching to the choir bro, i am fully aware that you are fully aware that etc
 
Salvador Dali, my favorite Artist! Seen some of his works in NY, the Last Supper covers the whole wall. Watch his movie "collage" I think it's called. My favorite quote "I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."
That statement was made to Phil lesh of the Grateful Dead !!! One of my favorite quotes.
I also have “hallucinogenic embrace” by Dali
The expression of his understanding 😎
Just prints that are signed but I do also have a “legacy” etching original that’s hand colored.
 
it's in arrears and my sister won't do anything, the deed is all screwed up with 2 of my family members names on it that are deceased. It will go back to where it came from. Sad, my mom bought it for us to build on.
sorry to hear that. i know the feeling, got some land here also tied up with different family members who are just stubborn
 
That's interesting, I am currently reading that ceremonial cacao is traditionally lightly roasted during production, to remove the skins from the beans. I wonder if there is come confusion over the degree of roasting. Raw production seems to be a modern technique in regards to cacao.
Ok interesting. It seems like the definitions might not be very rigid.

If my memory is right, you can remove the skins with fermentation. It might not be right though.
 
Ok interesting. It seems like the definitions might not be very rigid.

If my memory is right, you can remove the skins with fermentation. It might not be right though.
I wish I knew more about cacao, it is such a wonderful plant. I sent out a few messages asking producers what is the case with raw vs roasted. I wonder if the roasting is more of a toasting, and does not cook the beans
 
I wish I knew more about cacao, it is such a wonderful plant. I sent out a few messages asking producers what is the case with raw vs roasted. I wonder if the roasting is more of a toasting, and does not cook the beans
Ok cool I’d be interested to hear the response.
 
Back
Top