naturalpuerh
Oud Fanatic
I drink Tea instead of coffee.
I get too much energy from coffee
Nice pictures Mandeel, the cool weather must be heaven for you^^
Tea supplies more nutritients to the body!
I drink Tea instead of coffee.
I get too much energy from coffee
Nice pictures Mandeel, the cool weather must be heaven for you^^
Try the superstrong black tea & milk, with some black-pepper sprinkled over! This is particularly tasty after some spicy (Indian style) foods. I discovered it few years back when some ground black pepper accidentally fell on my cuppa. I couldn't be bothered to make another one! So my laziness had some positive outcome. 😀
Have you heard of Dragon well from Hangzhou China? Its famous.where can get superior or competition grade of green tea like gyokuro or sencha? if anyone can help me maybe japanese or chinese member of ouddict where i can get best of tea green tea from japan or china ? i heard lot of crap and fake sell as top tea like oud if anyone can help
coffee i like blue montain very rafiined coffee without bitterness
Pu-erh tea has many benefits!just heard but never test will be plesant to test it
what chinese tea did you advice in term of benefits of health and tast (with little or no bitterness )
Hi Halim, our company is going to provide tea samples at low price in a week, have a try!i just get some gyokuro and sencha from japan really tea i will try some puerh tea to taste it
Hi Halim, our company is going to provide tea samples at low price in a week, have a try!
What roasted rice teas would you recommend? My first cup of rice tea which I had at a kopi luwak farm tasted great but I haven't found anything similar sold by Japanese/Chinese tea companies
Tea samples as follows: 20 usd to get two bags of them. we will make more samples lateri just get some gyokuro and sencha from japan really GOOD tea i will try some puerh tea to taste it
Assam orginates from Yunnan China!I like my teas strong just like my coffee and nothing comes close to a full bodied Assam tea with a healthy pinch of masala (made according to a family recipe passed down the ages) with a teaspoon of raw organic bulgarian honey (or from any other country that doesn't need to feed their bees sugar water).
Oh yes, we have the british to thank for that!
Do you want to try some Pu-erh tea samples with nice price?
Ok, enjoy your life!I'm quite well stocked in the tea and coffee department at the moment, maybe sometime in the future thank you!