[Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee

Iranian Zargol grade Saffron from @AbasFrag . taste good, smells even better. :praying:
 
Here is the other video of raw Pu-erh brewing
 
Black very sweet coffee for me...perhaps 3 cups throughout the day.....
Tea with my own fresh mint plucked and again...it has to be sweet......
So I think it is more which beverage I like with my sugar......:X3:
 
Black very sweet coffee for me...perhaps 3 cups throughout the day.....
Tea with my own fresh mint plucked and again...it has to be sweet......
So I think it is more which beverage I like with my sugar......:X3:

Is it too sweet?
 
Both my tea and coffee (in particular) for me is best enjoyed sweet. I have attempted both without sugar...but it is far far short of being an enjoyable drink for me.
That said...I am not overly fond of sweets in general....

Thats your life. How to say it? If you are drinking tea, it's better not with any sugar! Visit us at https://www.naturalpuerh.com/
 
Ah thank you for this link indeed. I shall look in to this and have a good read......
You are most kind.....again many thanks...

Feel free to contact us if you need samples!
 
I really like single origin coffee, roasted lightly to accentuate the acids and floral flavors. SEY coffee in NY, Coffee Collective in Denmark... then I like the ritual of different preparations: V60 pour over, aeropress, French Press, cold brew.

Though I don’t brew much tea at home, I once had a tea session at the Mandarin’s tea room and I was blown away by what kind of experience tea can be. My partner has a good series and she did a short segment on it:

https://foodcurated.com/attention-please-this-is-not-a-tea-party-the-mandarins-tea-room/

Tea is such a beautiful pursuit!
 
I really like single origin coffee, roasted lightly to accentuate the acids and floral flavors. SEY coffee in NY, Coffee Collective in Denmark... then I like the ritual of different preparations: V60 pour over, aeropress, French Press, cold brew.

Though I don’t brew much tea at home, I once had a tea session at the Mandarin’s tea room and I was blown away by what kind of experience tea can be. My partner has a good series and she did a short segment on it:

https://foodcurated.com/attention-please-this-is-not-a-tea-party-the-mandarins-tea-room/

Tea is such a beautiful pursuit!
I have just allowed my Barry's tea bag to stew in a cup (I did heat) for a few moments....came upstairs to my computer and read this thread....My humble tea bag is looking at me forlornly.....🙁
I am so sorry tea bag....I still love you...but......:Roflmao:
 
I have just allowed my Barry's tea bag to stew in a cup (I did heat) for a few moments....came upstairs to my computer and read this thread....My humble tea bag is looking at me forlornly.....🙁
I am so sorry tea bag....I still love you...but......:Roflmao:

Ok, this free offer would not last next week.
 
I love tea for sure. Ever since covid i'm working from home, i make myself a day tea and a night tea everyday.
Night tea for today is a Wuyi black tea "Jinjunmei" - very sweet and complex flavor
View attachment 16573

I also enjoy some Geisha coffee once in a while.
Wuyi yan tea is smoky and with less caffeine. Here is a link to that:
 
Back
Top