Earl Grey. Sweet. No milk...
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Tea or Coffee
    IMG_20210223_113035~3.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 208
I love tea but for me, Yemeni coffee on a Thursday is the ultimate. Most Thursdays I drink Harar coffee because that's what I can easily acquire for a great price.

Always roast it in a pan before brewing and I buy green coffee in bulk 1x or 2x a year.
 
I'm more into coffee. Typical Italian style: brewed in a Moka pot in the morning and after lunch. I've been trying to get into tea recently, and I'm starting to enjoy it a lot. Temperatures are a little warm at the moment though...
 
I've recently been drinking a lot of Burmese / Myanma coffee from the Ywangan region, and really enjoy it - lots of spicy, almost Carrot Cake-y qualities

I actually prefer tea, but tend to make it in the Gong Fu style, which kind of messes with my work days, so I don't get to drink it as much as I'd like to. I enjoy pu-erhs, raw and cooked, and also have a particular soft spot for Keemun and Golden Needle.
 
I've been drinking Taiwanese oolong teas recently. it's another rabbit hole that I find very relaxing.
do you guys also find tea and oud go really well together? I think it's really good to pair tea and incense.
 
@Sproaty .
How did the caffeine detox go in the end for you?

Great, I'm still not drinking it! Just don't need any to live, and it's made me realise how dependant so many people are on it. I recently went cycling with friends to Tenerife, and they'd wake up, drink 3 espressos and then want to stop 30 minutes into our ride for a cafe stop. Me, I'd wake up, have a cold shower (well, lukewarm - no real cold water there!), drink some water and be good to go.
I'm drinking the occasional decaf coffee just for something different
 
Great, I'm still not drinking it! Just don't need any to live, and it's made me realise how dependant so many people are on it. I recently went cycling with friends to Tenerife, and they'd wake up, drink 3 espressos and then want to stop 30 minutes into our ride for a cafe stop. Me, I'd wake up, have a cold shower (well, lukewarm - no real cold water there!), drink some water and be good to go.
I'm drinking the occasional decaf coffee just for something different
I quite enjoyed decaf coffee....but as I don't drink much in the way of tea or coffee anymore.....I tend to have one coffee in the morning and may be about one cup of tea later on.....
Glad its working out for you and you are feeling the benefits of it......
 

Have anyone tried this? Got my order this week and I've been enjoying it daily. Haven't even tried the rest of my order. The best chai I've tried and just tastes so authentic!
 
Although I prefer tea over coffee, I drink coffee quite frequently as well.


and I like brewing dark-roasted coffee with a cloth filter just like the video above.
not as elegantly though. 😅

it's hard to keep things clean but the final taste compensates for the extra labor.

Dark Brown 400.png


edit: changed to more appropriate video
 
I love Coffee, and only occasionally drink Indian Milk Tea(I have some special tea leaves for such occasions)
I love the process of coffee making. I hand grind and use Picopresso to extract the shots. Its an elaborated process. I always drink double shot Latte and prefer medium roast.
I drink only 1 or 2 coffee a day. Hot in the morning, iced in the afternoon if its summers.

🙂
 
I’ve recently started drinking tea more often ,
Really enjoying it and reducing my coffee consumption. Switching one source of this drug for another, Just another natural drug !!!
Funny how some white powdered substances are considered drugs while others are not.
Caffeine, sugar , active ingredient in almost everything, it’s all a drug. Just depends on how you look at it I guess . Caffeine is more addictive than some , less than others. Totally not allowed in some religions and looked at like alcohol. Ever seen a child on caffeine??? First time eating sugar ?
My children weren’t allowed sugar until they were 5 and we totally limit it now. It’s most humans first addiction
 
Back
Top