Musk is King.

I highly recommend Al Shareef Attars. True mastery.

Sulaym is very talented, Elysium really is beautiful among many others. Really good people running Sulaym with excellence (Ihsan)

Al Hashimi SR2 and SR3 and musk attars are great.

An Najwa Ghaliyah was really good but sold out.

There are many others.

Attars also vary a lot based on preference.
As it happens, my daughter likes musk. I finally found out the scent that I dislike —-> Barnyard.

Which is not exclusive to musks.
 
got a bundle of 50 slips of vetiver coming! can't wait to start 4 more bins of this precious grass 😍
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    Vetiver-Slips-Awaiting-Planting.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 101
got a bundle of 50 slips of vetiver coming! can't wait to start 4 more bins of this precious grass 😍
I'd like to get a little bit of this going in my yard, can you share either here or by DM the contact information to order those? Thank ye!
 
I'd like to get a little bit of this going in my yard, can you share either here or by DM the contact information to order those? Thank ye!
"Georgia sunshine". this guy sells out quick, but he's reasonably priced and the slips are always good looking and they all take root. Georgia college studies are one of the reasons we have vetiver in the states thus the nickname! my advice if you grow them in barrels is to stick to just a few slips each so they have more room to grow new slips. this time i plan on putting only 5-6 slips per barrel. i maaaay even tru forgoeing one barrel to do a test run in the ground my friends house. it'd be really interesting to see how fast this stuff can really grow without any constraints. i bet its absolutely voracious ❤️
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    Screenshot_20250525_145449_Etsy.webp
    89.2 KB · Views: 101
""Georgia sunshine". this guy sells out quick, but he's reasonably priced and the slips are always good looking and they all take root. Georgia college studies are one of the reasons we have vetiver in the states thus the nickname! my advice if you grow them in barrels is to stick to just a few slips each so they have more room to grow new slips. this time i plan on putting only 5-6 slips per barrel. i maaaay even tru forgoeing one barrel to do a test run in the ground my friends house. it'd be really interesting to see how fast this stuff can really grow without any constraints. i bet its absolutely voracious ❤️
Looks like I'm looking at a little too far north… I'm zone 5 here
 
"Georgia sunshine". this guy sells out quick, but he's reasonably priced and the slips are always good looking and they all take root. Georgia college studies are one of the reasons we have vetiver in the states thus the nickname! my advice if you grow them in barrels is to stick to just a few slips each so they have more room to grow new slips. this time i plan on putting only 5-6 slips per barrel. i maaaay even tru forgoeing one barrel to do a test run in the ground my friends house. it'd be really interesting to see how fast this stuff can really grow without any constraints. i bet its absolutely voracious ❤️
İ also sourced some vetiver for one of my coming attar distillations
İnstead of using ready oils,wanted to distill and put some from my soul
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_9149.webp
    165.5 KB · Views: 88
İ also sourced some vetiver for one of my coming attar distillations
İnstead of using ready oils,wanted to distill and put some from my soul
Very nice!
 
white rose, damask, and centifolia hydrosol samples coming from Florihana! trying to pick a good one to distill some Australian sandalwood with 🙂
@Goodness Nose: have you tried Eden Boctanical. They are a little more expensive than Florihana but have a lot of variety. Also they give you 1 free sample for every $20 you spend and free shipping for the USA if your order is over $75. I used them when I was making my own perfumes, but I also used synthetics. I forget where I got those from, 😆
 
My inbound is a particular type of Jasmine grandiflorum absolute - this one is from India and from a supplier with good reach and QC (ordered from Fraterworks, manufactured by MANE). A very fine oil but quite different from the jasmine grandiflorum absolute "extra" (Egyptian) I got in the mail today. While the Egyptian is smooth, aquatic, sweet, fruity/juicy, narcotic, floral, sultry, and multilayered, this particular Indian has three distinct facets: it is almost like tuberose in its top - tart, clear, grounded, singing floral. Behind this at lower volume is a multi faceted aquatic fruity juicy jasmine grand heart, and this jasmine to my nose also has an unusually strong musky facet that really carries through in blends. I don't particularly enjoy wearing this jasmine on its own due to the tuberose-like intensity and (to me) out of balance musk facet, but I recently ordered a bunch as it is super useful as an ingredient for me - I am making botanical fragrances, and musky floral things like this are precious. I hope this batch is the same as the previous
 
My inbound is a particular type of Jasmine grandiflorum absolute - this one is from India and from a supplier with good reach and QC (ordered from Fraterworks, manufactured by MANE). A very fine oil but quite different from the jasmine grandiflorum absolute "extra" (Egyptian) I got in the mail today. While the Egyptian is smooth, aquatic, sweet, fruity/juicy, narcotic, floral, sultry, and multilayered, this particular Indian has three distinct facets: it is almost like tuberose in its top - tart, clear, grounded, singing floral. Behind this at lower volume is a multi faceted aquatic fruity juicy jasmine grand heart, and this jasmine to my nose also has an unusually strong musky facet that really carries through in blends. I don't particularly enjoy wearing this jasmine on its own due to the tuberose-like intensity and (to me) out of balance musk facet, but I recently ordered a bunch as it is super useful as an ingredient for me - I am making botanical fragrances, and musky floral things like this are precious. I hope this batch is the same as the previous
Congrats! Im buying Eos and Absolutes now. Know of a place that sells an all natural deer musk? Ambrette doesn't have what I want. Ty
 
Congrats! Im buying Eos and Absolutes now. Know of a place that sells an all natural deer musk? Ambrette doesn't have what I want. Ty
There is one vendor here, Sibermusk / Ninjarob who is a specialist and gets consistent positive reviews. @NinjaRobb
 
Top