@The Oud Lab's Kanbi Kōh, a South Thai/Northern Malay distillation. I got 0.15g for £86.54, which is quite expensive for me, but it says its a Thaqeel thick oil and the description played on my love of Kinam, and I saw a post by @Xerohome saying it is a must try oil and I trust his nose, and also there is only 2 0.15g left, so atleast I get to try it before it ran out!!! @Xerohome I saw a post of you saying its a must try oil but It may have been an older post, I have a question, does it live up to tne "Kinamic" description?

Its coming today at some point, cant wait to try it, and if I like it, I will buy more oils in general from TOL!!!.

What does anyone else think about this oil? Do you need alot of it? Or will 2 fat swipes be plenty? Because I dont want to use it fast, and I will probably only swipe it a couple times every few months max. It's quite expensive for the weight, so Im assuming its made with very high grade materials.
I have it and yes it is a great oil. Initially it does not open up as kinamic but give it time on the skin. As it gets heated up it blooms and yes it is kinamic.
 
I have it and yes it is a great oil. Initially it does not open up as kinamic but give it time on the skin. As it gets heated up it blooms and yes it is kinamic.
Does it take time to open up aromstically? Just received it, with 2 samples, and ended up putting a lot on, since it is quite subtle so far... but still have quite a lot left, especially a lot if I know for next time that it can take a while to heat up on the skin compared to other oils and to put less on, then i have tons, considering its a Thaqeel.
 
Does it take time to open up aromstically? Just received it, with 2 samples, and ended up putting a lot on, since it is quite subtle so far... but still have quite a lot left, especially a lot if I know for next time that it can take a while to heat up on the skin compared to other oils and to put less on, then i have tons, considering its a Thaqeel.
Yes do not put a lot on. I did the same when I received it first thinking its not giving mush initially. But a dot or a very tiny swipe will be sufficient. Give it time on skin
 
@The Oud Lab's Kanbi Kōh, a South Thai/Northern Malay distillation. I got 0.15g for £86.54, which is quite expensive for me, but it says its a Thaqeel thick oil and the description played on my love of Kinam, and I saw a post by @Xerohome saying it is a must try oil and I trust his nose, and also there is only 2 0.15g left, so atleast I get to try it before it ran out!!! @Xerohome I saw a post of you saying its a must try oil but It may have been an older post, I have a question, does it live up to tne "Kinamic" description?

Its coming today at some point, cant wait to try it, and if I like it, I will buy more oils in general from TOL!!!.

What does anyone else think about this oil? Do you need alot of it? Or will 2 fat swipes be plenty? Because I dont want to use it fast, and I will probably only swipe it a couple times every few months max. It's quite expensive for the weight, so Im assuming its made with very high grade materials.
it is a beautiful oud, less is more, and give it some time it will open up beautifully.
 
Got myself quite the haul of wood from Kangiiten last night! First off a bottle of Pursat select Cambodia powder, Wild Papuan Tigerwood powder, Wild Sulawesi powder, Wild Leyete powder, and if that wasn't enough, I couldn't help myself when I saw the pictures so also got a gram piece of Sinking Wild Manaban ( Legacy Series ). Time to stop buying and start burning baby! Oh! I also snapped up some Vintage Sinking Papuan and Vintage Nha Trang - Yusa Aromatics Taiwanese Collection. Yeah!!!!
 
Got myself quite the haul of wood from Kangiiten last night! First off a bottle of Pursat select Cambodia powder, Wild Papuan Tigerwood powder, Wild Sulawesi powder, Wild Leyete powder, and if that wasn't enough, I couldn't help myself when I saw the pictures so also got a gram piece of Sinking Wild Manaban ( Legacy Series ). Time to stop buying and start burning baby! Oh! I also snapped up some Vintage Sinking Papuan and Vintage Nha Trang - Yusa Aromatics Taiwanese Collection. Yeah!!!!
Sounds like you have enough to keep you busy.
 
Sounds like you have enough to keep you busy.
I know right? Wonderful and rare products aside, I really do just enjoy collecting for the sake of collecting. I love all the little bottles and containers. I love my display and work station setup with my various heaters and tools. I've never gotten into collecting anything before or even had a hobby to be honest. It's quite consuming. And by extension this forum and members such as yourself to share this world with.
 
In March I ordered from Sabily ~

Wild Oud Chips Malaysia Perak Hirta Duga Agarwood Grade Sinking Underwater (Ant Oud)​

Unfortunately it got delivered to the Bermuda Triangle. Finally I've come to understand that UPS disposed of it!! Claiming they found live plant material, which is absurd. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Evidently it was shipped from Saudi Arabia.
 
In March I ordered from Sabily ~

Wild Oud Chips Malaysia Perak Hirta Duga Agarwood Grade Sinking Underwater (Ant Oud)​

Unfortunately it got delivered to the Bermuda Triangle. Finally I've come to understand that UPS disposed of it!! Claiming they found live plant material, which is absurd. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before? Evidently it was shipped from Saudi Arabia.
Wow that's terrible!

There's a tv program I watch on National Geographic about border security and customs, parcel inspections and all that. They don't mess around and dump a lot of incoming stuff
 
@The Oud Lab's Kanbi Kōh, a South Thai/Northern Malay distillation. I got 0.15g for £86.54, which is quite expensive for me, but it says its a Thaqeel thick oil and the description played on my love of Kinam, and I saw a post by @Xerohome saying it is a must try oil and I trust his nose, and also there is only 2 0.15g left, so atleast I get to try it before it ran out!!! @Xerohome I saw a post of you saying its a must try oil but It may have been an older post, I have a question, does it live up to tne "Kinamic" description?

Its coming today at some point, cant wait to try it, and if I like it, I will buy more oils in general from TOL!!!.

What does anyone else think about this oil? Do you need alot of it? Or will 2 fat swipes be plenty? Because I dont want to use it fast, and I will probably only swipe it a couple times every few months max. It's quite expensive for the weight, so Im assuming its made with very high grade materials.
I have it and it instantly became a favorite. A little goes a long way … savor it!
 
Last edited:
Top