Went a little nuts this weekend...

The one purchase that might be the most ridiculous is that sinking golden triangle piece Dr. Incense dropped. I tried to resist it, but I just kept looking at it and fomo took over...

Al Hashimi got me with the bogo of Malaya Atiq and Malaya, both of which I've had my eye on for awhile.

And Sulaym with the spring collection. I really wanted to try the Sultani Blue and Royal Viet, and needed a bottle of Jade Blaze because I sampled it and love it.

Also waiting for a package from Oud Treasure of Aq Hirta Terengganu oud and a ton of samples he threw in, but it seems to be being held political prisoner by customs. Hopefully all the frivolous and unnecessary paperwork the government demanded allows it to be released soon - unmolested and tariff-free. Hoping the rest of my international orders don't fall victim to the new regime...
 
Malaysian Oud oil - AlKhattaf 3od
Santal RĆŖverie by Kyarazen - Kangiiten
Nepalese Oud oil - Mohammed AlQurashi
Green Kyara Oud oil - KyaraShrine
Rakheem Oud oil - Alshareef Oudh
Tamil Nadu Sandalwood oil - Alshareef Oudh
Jade Blaze - Sulaym
Maroke Oud oil - AlHashimi
Special Philipino Oud oil - AlMokhlef Oud
Cambodian Oud oil - Mishal AlAtarji
Cambodian Pich Nal Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Prachantakham Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Surat Thani Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Super Rayong Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Cambodian Pursat Oud oil - Muzaffar Iterge

Edit (forgot these):

Sweet Cambodia Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Trat Boray VIP Oud - Sokkat AlTteeb
Blue Bakhoori Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Morrocan Kingdom Formula Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Kawyay Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Bronze Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Buried Belongings Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
First Prachin Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Laosi Sultani Luxurious Oud (SQ collection) - Batalat Oud
Trat Double Super Wood Chips - AlKhudair Oud
Iris Noir Parfum - EO
Midnight Malaka Oud Oil - EO
Synesthesia Parfum - MesOud
Old Bazar Extrait de Parfum - MesOud




My birthday’s coming up so I took the liberty of buying my family’s gift for me šŸ™‚
I like the kinds of gifts that you get yourself on behalf of your family.
Malaysian Oud oil - AlKhattaf 3od
Santal RĆŖverie by Kyarazen - Kangiiten
Nepalese Oud oil - Mohammed AlQurashi
Green Kyara Oud oil - KyaraShrine
Rakheem Oud oil - Alshareef Oudh
Tamil Nadu Sandalwood oil - Alshareef Oudh
Jade Blaze - Sulaym
Maroke Oud oil - AlHashimi
Special Philipino Oud oil - AlMokhlef Oud
Cambodian Oud oil - Mishal AlAtarji
Cambodian Pich Nal Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Prachantakham Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Surat Thani Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Super Rayong Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Cambodian Pursat Oud oil - Muzaffar Iterge

Edit (forgot these):

Sweet Cambodia Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Trat Boray VIP Oud - Sokkat AlTteeb
Blue Bakhoori Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Morrocan Kingdom Formula Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Kawyay Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Bronze Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Buried Belongings Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
First Prachin Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Laosi Sultani Luxurious Oud (SQ collection) - Batalat Oud
Trat Double Super Wood Chips - AlKhudair Oud
Iris Noir Parfum - EO
Midnight Malaka Oud Oil - EO
Synesthesia Parfum - MesOud
Old Bazar Extrait de Parfum - MesOud




My birthday’s coming up so I took the liberty of buying my family’s gift for me šŸ™‚
holy moly!
 
Mr. P for the win!
From one patchouli freak to another this is wow. A top flight patchouli sampler and then some. I just caught a particular patchouli note that I haven’t thought of let alone smelled since maybe 1989. So much here to process. The only thing I chose to apply from this is Amber EDT. It’s one of those ā€œI know what this is; wait what is this?ā€ scents for me. I don’t normally wear a lot of composed scents but I could happily work this into my rotation. Every time it seems familiar there’s a note that pops up and says hey look at me I’m the real scent profile. Thank you!!!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    2B919B37-52C7-468D-8C73-E7B4305101C6.webp
    206.4 KB · Views: 86
Happy to share them with somebody who will appreciate their virtues. šŸ™‚

The dates on those oils are when I acquired them by the way, so they are at least as old as the date indicates.
 
Goodies inbound:

Select grade rose absolute
Rosemary
Lime
Cedarwood alaska
Orange flower absolute
Carrot heart MD
 
Waiting for Frankincense and Patchouli oils from RisingPhoenix, Haxan from Prin, Sandalwood pieces from Kyukyodo, 19 pieces agarwood learning set from Nagakawa Jinzaburo Shoten, some random incense sticks without brand, some pieces (around 6) of an old agarwood from random online auctions and another 21 pieces from abandoned japanese temple will see if i will be surprised or no, hop or trop 🄸
 
Waiting for Frankincense and Patchouli oils from RisingPhoenix, Haxan from Prin, Sandalwood pieces from Kyukyodo, 19 pieces agarwood learning set from Nagakawa Jinzaburo Shoten, some random incense sticks without brand, some pieces (around 6) of an old agarwood from random online auctions and another 21 pieces from abandoned japanese temple will see if i will be surprised or no, hop or trop 🄸
Enjoy - that sounds like a real treasure. šŸ™‚
 
Just ordered Rosa indica otto (ruh gulab), sambac otto (ruh motia), getting samples of kadamba and red champa as well. šŸ™‚
 
Oh yeah... sandalwood root chips from @AlHind Oud as well. šŸ™‚

Nice to have some things to look forward to coming in the mail to water down the bills a little bit. šŸ™‚
 
Waiting for Frankincense and Patchouli oils from RisingPhoenix, Haxan from Prin, Sandalwood pieces from Kyukyodo, 19 pieces agarwood learning set from Nagakawa Jinzaburo Shoten, some random incense sticks without brand, some pieces (around 6) of an old agarwood from random online auctions and another 21 pieces from abandoned japanese temple will see if i will be surprised or no, hop or trop 🄸
Wow! Just wow!! Can you share more info on the learning set? I haven't heard of such a thing before.
 
cb9d2461-ff77-4ac4-b41b-b3b0b49ba2de.jpeg

A bunch of Kupang sandalwood oil on the way from Cauzar. I’ve sampled this oil before and as it ages it gets better and better. Creamy woody, a little green with a tobacco like note. @-Renton- has a sample of it and he has a better nose than me, so I’m sure he agrees.
It’s pure NTT heartwood, distilled over low heat, preserving the top notes quite well. There’s a nice gradient of different smells as it dries down. And as it ages the green woody ā€œbroken twigā€ sharpness goes away letting the subtle citrusy, floral and musky notes to come in, and a very beautiful spicy tobacco note starts developing.

I have no plans for it right now. It’s nice to be worn by itself, but it might useful as a maceration medium for resins, saffron, and even vanilla. And maybe as a base in perfumes. Should mix well with florals.
 
Last edited:
Top