got some unexpected mail after hearing my package was held up! soaking 3.3 kilos for distillation this weekend for a bespoken customer who wants it all made special for him. this stuff from new mountain is tops. golden color, bodacious smell, and heavy as rocks. surely containing a large batch masterpiece! i cant wait to see how big a bottle i will need to collect 10 kilograms worth of oil!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    20250418_161134.webp
    246.7 KB · Views: 76
got some unexpected mail after hearing my package was held up! soaking 3.3 kilos for distillation this weekend for a bespoken customer who wants it all made special for him. this stuff from new mountain is tops. golden color, bodacious smell, and heavy as rocks. surely containing a large batch masterpiece! i cant wait to see how big a bottle i will need to collect 10 kilograms worth of oil!
That's fantastic! I was worrying about your lost shipment, glad you are back at it! Ganbatte!
 
got some unexpected mail after hearing my package was held up! soaking 3.3 kilos for distillation this weekend for a bespoken customer who wants it all made special for him. this stuff from new mountain is tops. golden color, bodacious smell, and heavy as rocks. surely containing a large batch masterpiece! i cant wait to see how big a bottle i will need to collect 10 kilograms worth of oil!
Awesome news! I had been wondering as well. Did you receive an explanation along with the package?
 
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!

I simply cant wait for this. The description for Sultani Blue sounds ultra interesting. How might a "blue" oud even smell like, I am looking forward to this!

Also do you guys have any preffered place to buy Hojari Frankincense? I am now trying to "taste" my way through some suppliers, my first one was from Al Shareef Oud (which was a very good oke so far, but the first one so I dont know how it will compare)
 
View attachment 45810
I simply cant wait for this. The description for Sultani Blue sounds ultra interesting. How might a "blue" oud even smell like, I am looking forward to this!

Also do you guys have any preffered place to buy Hojari Frankincense? I am now trying to "taste" my way through some suppliers, my first one was from Al Shareef Oud (which was a very good oke so far, but the first one so I dont know how it will compare)
For resins, Apothecary’s Garden in Canada. Though I’ll say that ASO is top tier in basically everything they do, so at that level it’s a matter of taste rather than quality.
 
View attachment 45810
I simply cant wait for this. The description for Sultani Blue sounds ultra interesting. How might a "blue" oud even smell like, I am looking forward to this!

Also do you guys have any preffered place to buy Hojari Frankincense? I am now trying to "taste" my way through some suppliers, my first one was from Al Shareef Oud (which was a very good oke so far, but the first one so I dont know how it will compare)
My foot was just about to step on the bandwagon for Jade Blaze - Sulaym. My foot is on now 🙂
 
Last edited:
Malaysian Oud oil - AlKhattaf 3od
Santal Rêverie by Kyarazen - Kangiiten
Nepalese Oud oil - Mohammed AlQurashi
Green Kyara Oud oil - KyaraShrine
Rakheem Oud oil - Alshareef Oudh
Tamil Nadu Sandalwood oil - Alshareef Oudh
Jade Blaze - Sulaym
Maroke Oud oil - AlHashimi
Special Philipino Oud oil - AlMokhlef Oud
Cambodian Oud oil - Mishal AlAtarji
Cambodian Pich Nal Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Prachantakham Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Surat Thani Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Super Rayong Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Cambodian Pursat Oud oil - Muzaffar Iterge

Edit (forgot these):

Sweet Cambodia Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Trat Boray VIP Oud - Sokkat AlTteeb
Blue Bakhoori Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Morrocan Kingdom Formula Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Kawyay Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Bronze Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Buried Belongings Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
First Prachin Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Laosi Sultani Luxurious Oud (SQ collection) - Batalat Oud
Trat Double Super Wood Chips - AlKhudair Oud
Iris Noir Parfum - EO
Midnight Malaka Oud Oil - EO
Synesthesia Parfum - MesOud
Old Bazar Extrait de Parfum - MesOud




My birthday’s coming up so I took the liberty of buying my family’s gift for me 🙂
 
Last edited:
View attachment 45810
I simply cant wait for this. The description for Sultani Blue sounds ultra interesting. How might a "blue" oud even smell like, I am looking forward to this!

Also do you guys have any preffered place to buy Hojari Frankincense? I am now trying to "taste" my way through some suppliers, my first one was from Al Shareef Oud (which was a very good oke so far, but the first one so I dont know how it will compare)
Apothecary’s Garden is the one and only relevant source imo.
 
View attachment 45810
I simply cant wait for this. The description for Sultani Blue sounds ultra interesting. How might a "blue" oud even smell like, I am looking forward to this!

Also do you guys have any preffered place to buy Hojari Frankincense? I am now trying to "taste" my way through some suppliers, my first one was from Al Shareef Oud (which was a very good oke so far, but the first one so I dont know how it will compare)
Mountain Rose Herbs also sells them and I am happy with my purchase (3-4 years back). If you want a sample, I can send some (CONUS).
 
Apothecary’s Garden is the one and only relevant source imo.
100%. Dan knows his resins and particularly Frankincense. I see on his facebook he's just completed a trip to Sudan to source some straight from the collectors. I believe he does this regularly.
 
Last edited:
Thanks in large part to the folks around here purchasing some of the perfumes I have recently offered, I am stocking up on materials for future batches.

Currently coming my way:
Tonka absolute
Balsam Peru Extra
Patchoulol isolate
Zanthoxylem CO2
Payan Bertrand Jasmine abs. Extra Egypt

The only one of these that is unique and interesting is the jasmine, this will be my third batch from this source and each of the last two were beautiful and distinctive so I'm looking forward to smelling the current.
 
Malaysian Oud oil - AlKhattaf 3od
Santal Rêverie by Kyarazen - Kangiiten
Nepalese Oud oil - Mohammed AlQurashi
Green Kyara Oud oil - KyaraShrine
Rakheem Oud oil - Alshareef Oudh
Tamil Nadu Sandalwood oil - Alshareef Oudh
Jade Blaze - Sulaym
Maroke Oud oil - AlHashimi
Special Philipino Oud oil - AlMokhlef Oud
Cambodian Oud oil - Mishal AlAtarji
Cambodian Pich Nal Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Prachantakham Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Pure Surat Thani Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Super Rayong Oud oil - Majid Iterji
Cambodian Pursat Oud oil - Muzaffar Iterge

Edit (forgot these):

Sweet Cambodia Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Trat Boray VIP Oud - Sokkat AlTteeb
Blue Bakhoori Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Morrocan Kingdom Formula Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Kawyay Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Bronze Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Buried Belongings Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
First Prachin Oud - Sokkat AlTeeb
Laosi Sultani Luxurious Oud (SQ collection) - Batalat Oud
Trat Double Super Wood Chips - AlKhudair Oud
Iris Noir Parfum - EO
Midnight Malaka Oud Oil - EO
Synesthesia Parfum - MesOud
Old Bazar Extrait de Parfum - MesOud




My birthday’s coming up so I took the liberty of buying my family’s gift for me 🙂
This makes me feel so much better about my binge this weekend 😂
 
Top