Saudalhajri
True Ouddict
Sample set from Broadlink oud, looking forward to this.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts! I have a few things coming from these guys as well but I did not pay for expedited shipping so I wait patiently.Sample set from Broadlink oud, looking forward to this.
I got the full lineup so it might be a while before I review them allLook forward to hearing your thoughts! I have a few things coming from these guys as well but I did not pay for expedited shipping so I wait patiently.
Pretty sure you would put one in a box and send it off to me. I think I know where that comes from! That's going to make some tasty oil. I am mad that you got it before I did.what would you do when you come home and find this on your door??
View attachment 45566
View attachment 45567
What variety is it? Looks stunning!what would you do when you come home and find this on your door??
View attachment 45566
View attachment 45567
That's Indonesian Sandalwood.What variety is it? Looks stunning!
I'll bet that oil comes out pretty freaking fantastic... very interested to see what comes of this. 🙂That's Indonesian Sandalwood.
Where did you buy tibetan musk from?Contemplating Riau One by Suko oud. Got some white musk and tibetan musk on the way soon إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ
Where did you get the tibetan musk from?So my budget purchase is not nearly as impressive as others, but I just placed my first order with Eden Botanicals, and am awaiting many samples. I've been tincturing Tibetan deer musk for about 9 months now, and its time for me to start figuring out what I'm going to do with it. Mysore sandalwood is high on my list, but I need to do more research before I make that jump (right now debating among Al Shareef, Mesoud, Rising Phoenix, and CraftOud offerings). For now, I just need some basic familiarization with some common scents. This is what I have on the way:
Agarwood Tiny Sample (6 drops)
Sandalwood - Plantation Grown 1 ml
Sandalwood By-Absolute 1 ml
Sandalwood, New Caledonia 1 ml
Rose CO2 - Organic Tiny Sample (6 drops)
Rose Absolute, Bulgaria 1 ml
Rose de Mai Absolute 1 ml
Jasmine Absolute, India 1 ml
Jasmine CO2 1 gram
Jasmine Sambac Absolute 1 ml
Butter CO2 Sample (1 ml)
Labdanum Absolute, Clear - 10% Sample (1 ml)
Bergamot - Organic Sample (1 ml)
Geranium, Africa - Organic Sample (1 ml)
Myrrh CO2 - Organic Sample (1 ml)
Frankincense, Oman Sample (1 ml)
My simple answer would be twofold …Tibetan musk grains 1 gm from @RisingPhoenix
I am thinking to macerate oud oil with these grains but not sure which oud oil to use. Any suggestions?
Sample set from Broadlink oud, looking forward to this.
You weren't kidding when you said it might take you a while to go through them all! 😎 Are they a combination of Hydro distilled and CO2 extracts?View attachment 45570
On the way. A beautiful sight 😁
Only two oils are CO2: N201 and K012, the rest are distilled.You weren't kidding when you said it might take you a while to go through them all! 😎 Are they a combination of Hydro distilled and CO2 extracts?
Yeah, their sample set is extensive. You should ask them about their wood sample set! It's even bigger!You weren't kidding when you said it might take you a while to go through them all! 😎 Are they a combination of Hydro distilled and CO2 extracts?