Not really Oud but :
Vintage Chanel set containing the original : No5, No19, and Cuir de Russie.
As well as a half filled vintage Eau de Sauvage (the original formula).
I already had two new unopened bottles of the latter but I gave them to my dad since it’s his signature scent.
The first I’ll keep as reference, and try my best to recreate No5.
 
Got a package from @AlHind Oud - some mysore chips and a couple of samples. šŸ™‚ I put the Sandalwood into a spice jar - definitely good to store the stuff in glass I think. Samples are of an oud (Alamgir 1) and an attar (Nectar Myanmar)

Sandalwood smells fantastic, looking forward to checking out the oils as well.
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Last edited:
I've got a whole bunch of things converging on my location including freshly distilled rosa indica, ruh motia and a dozen other things - tonka, patchoulol, Szechuan pepper, Bulgarian rose etc.. Also have a sample of SILA coming! Once in a lifetime oud.
 
@The Oud Lab's Kanbi Kōh, a South Thai/Northern Malay distillation. I got 0.15g for Ā£86.54, which is quite expensive for me, but it says its a Thaqeel thick oil and the description played on my love of Kinam, and I saw a post by @Xerohome saying it is a must try oil and I trust his nose, and also there is only 2 0.15g left, so atleast I get to try it before it ran out!!! @Xerohome I saw a post of you saying its a must try oil but It may have been an older post, I have a question, does it live up to tne "Kinamic" description?

Its coming today at some point, cant wait to try it, and if I like it, I will buy more oils in general from TOL!!!.

What does anyone else think about this oil? Do you need alot of it? Or will 2 fat swipes be plenty? Because I dont want to use it fast, and I will probably only swipe it a couple times every few months max. It's quite expensive for the weight, so Im assuming its made with very high grade materials.
 
Top