I have several sample packs as well.
They all smell nice but nothing fancy 😉
Sweet, creamy, cinamony thats about what you get.
Perfect for a pleasant room scent 😉
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    image.webp
    90 KB · Views: 79
  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    image.webp
    77.6 KB · Views: 78
  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    image.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I have several sample packs as well.
They all smell nice but nothing fancy 😉
Sweet, creamy, cinamony thats about what you get.
Perfect for a pleasant room scent 😉
Yep, I follow her on Facebook and she's regularly putting up videos of her and a whole team of about 20 or so people studiously cleaning away by the kg CK. She's a massive supplier to the UAE apparently. Also has very large plantations of CK trees. She's bringing in the dollars thanks for sure. Really nice and friendly woman to deal with though.
 
A tola of Santaléa from Al Hind Oud!

🌈🤩 I have missed out on every other AHO sandalwood. Either I’ve not had the money when they’ve been available or I’ve forgotten and they’ve sold out before I could circle back. So excited!!

I got a sample of it with another order. All the notes I love are here. And I’ll have enough to swipe without fear of running out! As someone who wore a LOT of different sandalwoods in the Mid 1980’s this brings back memories of the truly primo santals that were circulating at the time. When vintage oils weren’t just old, but old from the days when big ancient trees were still being found and expertly, lovingly distilled. I can remember older vendors and oil dealers telling me about what they were selling me and not really getting it. Now I can appreciate what they were telling me.

It’s incredible! I wasn’t even born when you were using sandalwood oils! I feel grateful to be able to create something similar in these times.
 
A whole bunch of florals from a well-respected dealer on Etsy, such as more blue lotus (which is actually a water lily), orange blossom, boronia, etc, lots of florals, oh, and oud. It's shipping from Virginia, so I should get them by the end of the week.

Be on the lookout for more attars! In all honesty, sometimes the florals are barely there, and serve as "atmosphere," while they're the star of the show!

Won't know until I sniff and see what memories come to mind. But I have spent a lot of time as a child in my grandfather's orange farm, so I see something cool with the orange blossom.
 
A whole bunch of florals from a well-respected dealer on Etsy, such as more blue lotus (which is actually a water lily), orange blossom, boronia, etc, lots of florals, oh, and oud. It's shipping from Virginia, so I should get them by the end of the week.

Be on the lookout for more attars! In all honesty, sometimes the florals are barely there, and serve as "atmosphere," while they're the star of the show!

Won't know until I sniff and see what memories come to mind. But I have spent a lot of time as a child in my grandfather's orange farm, so I see something cool with the orange blossom.
I'm in Virginia right now for a few days.
Enjoying it down here more than I thought....
 
I'm in Virginia right now for a few days.
Enjoying it down here more than I thought....
I drove through it. I don't know, it has its classic/charming parts, but to me it's just another state to get to the big City! I love Brooklyn and NYC in general. The politics are totally corrupt, but unions actually have power--oh, no politics. Sorry. I have as yet to see a rat in Brooklyn. I live in the Williamsburg part of Brooklyn. I'm sure they're all around, but I just haven't seen them at all, unlike Chinatown, Chelsea, or the rest of Manhattan!
 
I drove through it. I don't know, it has its classic/charming parts, but to me it's just another state to get to the big City! I love Brooklyn and NYC in general. The politics are totally corrupt, but unions actually have power--oh, no politics. Sorry. I have as yet to see a rat in Brooklyn. I live in the Williamsburg part of Brooklyn. I'm sure they're all around, but I just haven't seen them at all, unlike Chinatown, Chelsea, or the rest of Manhattan!

I'm from Greenpoint 😜
 
I recently placed an order for a small number of hand blown glass flacons with "lab quality" (I just mean 100% functional) ground glass stoppers. They are about 7 to 8 mL capacity - I haven't handled the samples but I can tell that they are going to be great so I placed an order.
 
"They all smell nice but nothing fancy 😉
Sweet, creamy, cinamony thats about what you get."



They look like different grades of the same wood so I would expect those to smell the same - I am guessing it's just cultivated kinam sorted based on the percentage saturation of oil and resin / the wood density.
 
Top