Ok, this time for real let's hope… If all goes well today should bring me 400 g of small chip cultivated kinam. I'm not sure how many loads that will translate to in the extractor - costus root was about 225 g for one load so perhaps two runs. I know that 400 g is going to look smaller than I'm expecting… 😂 I've never purchased wood chips in anything remotely like that quantity
Lucky you!
 
Yesterday, just about 12 hours ago, I got some specials from @Oudique . I ordered another bottle of Samout. I can't get enough of this stuff. It's comforting, deep, slightly spicy, and salty. That's the best way i can describe it. I also bought, well, put on credit, Kanjobia. Now this is something special. If you love cocoa with your oud profile, you'll love this one. Rich and dirty, it has notes of chocolate, leather, earth, darkness, and resinous. A true treasure, and a steal. One of my favorites now.
 
Oh what a delightful way to end the day.....I just arrived home from work and within 2 minutes UPS pulled in.
I have a box from Oudique with the following:
Kanbojia ...Kohkong 2024
Pattani...Thailand 2023
Lao Mitsu...Laos 2020
Gensei... an Attar 2025

PLUS some very generous samples.
I have some interesting days ahead!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    small oudy.webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 90
Oh what a delightful way to end the day.....I just arrived home from work and within 2 minutes UPS pulled in.
I have a box from Oudique with the following:
Kanbojia ...Kohkong 2024
Pattani...Thailand 2023
Lao Mitsu...Laos 2020
Gensei... an Attar 2025

PLUS some very generous samples.
I have some interesting days ahead!
Id be very curious to hear impressions about the lao oil.
 
I found a vendor on Instagram with a really amazing looking subtism that self enclosed with the transformer and just gorgeous

and it apparently has arrived… need to go pick it up, but stay tuned.
If it's the one from Miki Lee I was thinking of getting it as well. It does look like a step up. Not expensive either.
 
Id be very curious to hear impressions about the lao oil.
Ok
I tried the Lao Mitsu today. Review is under Oud of the Day.
Quick summary...
Funky at first which scares me, but transformed quickly into dark berry brandy scent, jams or syrups.
Incense of a light wood, to me Birch wood, I have never experienced agarwood directly. Camphor, medicinal taste upon exhalation, sort of numbing.
Overall Stunning.
I will purchase more.🥰
 
Top