Oud Sample Pack inbound from @Habz786
Kinam Urjuani sample inbound from Sealed Essence
HM Royal Viet and Sultani Blue inbound from @SULAYM
Oud Discovery Set, Parfum Discovery Set, and Al Malek Al Mayiyzi inbound from @Al Shareef Oudh

I'm stoked. Next few weeks will be fun.
Wow! nice list.
looking forward to hear your thoughts on Kinam Urjuani, it is a top 10 perfume of all time to me.
 
"Mark two" glass stopper perfume bottles are in the works. Trying to improve the design and simultaneously find ways to simplify things in order to keep the manufacturing process to as few steps as possible. The challenge is that up until now the atomizer bottles I have used have not been a significant percentage of my perfume sales price. These luxury bottles could add considerably to the cost, depending on how complex the assembly is. One of the things I'm curious about (maybe a topic for a poll some day) is the degree to which people are willing to pay a little bit extra for a luxurious bottle. Is this something that adds definite value to the product and experience? Or should I just stick to the best possible juice in budget but functional glassware? Maybe the best way to find out would be to offer these types of bottlesas optional upgrades to the standard atomizers for a fee. I really would love to offer perfume in these bottles, so I'm trying to figure out how to make it work.

The nice thing about the glass stoppered bottles is they're basically "heirloom quality", as I see it, and are the kind of thing that would be be cleaned and reused once the perfume runs out. Other fragrance could be decanted into these bottles, or they could be used to store things for long-term. Since they are all glass without any nooks and crannies or pumps or mechanisms or springs, they can be completely and thoroughly cleaned and deodorized.
Offer discount for refills. Returning customers + you get the cost back
 
How are they? I see them doing deals almost every other day but I thought it’s too cheap so I’m skeptic. Will you review them soon?
Yeah. As soon as I try them.

I was skeptical at first but I see their Snapchat often and they help clients get to know what’s the good stuff from the crap.

They are pretty vocal about only selling real Oud and not muhassan. I’ll review as soon as I get them. I have a few I’ve reviewed before, like Indian Asam and Special Indonesian, and Sumatran I believe.
 
Some things IMO aren’t worth wasting valuable time or money. I’ve thrown too many fake Ouds in the trash (entire tolas), not even worth the space they occupy.
Yeah. As soon as I try them.

I was skeptical at first but I see their Snapchat often and they help clients get to know what’s the good stuff from the crap.

They are pretty vocal about only selling real Oud and not muhassan. I’ll review as soon as I get them. I have a few I’ve reviewed before, like Indian Asam and Special Indonesian, and Sumatran I believe.
Waiting for your reviews 👍
Their prices are great for someone starting out
 
I am new to oud but have this on the way:

Koh Kong 🇰🇭 Vintage 2018​

As a big fan of smoky, incense, dark, and resinous notes, I am extremely excited to get this!
 
I am new to oud but have this on the way:

Koh Kong 🇰🇭 Vintage 2018​

As a big fan of smoky, incense, dark, and resinous notes, I am extremely excited to get this!
You’ll like their Prince Cambodia 👍 very thick, dark Smokey sweet resinous woody.
 
Yeah I have him saved under favorites lol. Although I haven't bought anything from them yet. How is his/her agarwood incense or raw agarwood? Are you confident that he is the real deal? I've spent 2 years researching and adding and deleting stuff from my cart from dozens of vendors over and over worrying if my purchase will be right lol. I need to find a good vendor that is worth the money.
Hey, if requested im also happy to provide samples.

I work with trust and honor. However i will also admit that due to my busy schedule and as a one man band, sometimes my shipping can get slightly delayed by a few days from time to time
 
How are they? I see them doing deals almost every other day but I thought it’s too cheap so I’m skeptic. Will you review them soon?
I've purchased a bunch from them, very quick shipping and once I got my address added to my account, it's been even easier!

Cambodi Turabi, Khao Yai Khas, Prachin Bakhoori, and Prachin Qadeem were excellent, beyond the shadow of a doubt quality oud oils, complex and soul provoking (word sounds strange in my head). The first two sold out quite quickly, specifically the Khao Yai which was a pain to purchase. Turabi has been a delight to wear, with great transitions, it's a pity every oil from here hasn't been like this.

Inherited Cambodi, fell short of my expectations, probably the weakest from them. It doesn't have much of a top, but it's got this very nice orange dry down, beautiful when layered with a pink rose. Floral Malaysian is another which just wasn't worth getting in my mind.

Thailandi Mumayiz, Indonesia Mumayiz were both stunning for the price, the Indoneisan was something of a shocker, very floral and in a way that I would have never expected a budget oil to behave. Cambodi Special Edition is also good, it's one I like but it's a very basic oil, here the top isn't as muted.
 
"Mark two" glass stopper perfume bottles are in the works. Trying to improve the design and simultaneously find ways to simplify things in order to keep the manufacturing process to as few steps as possible. The challenge is that up until now the atomizer bottles I have used have not been a significant percentage of my perfume sales price. These luxury bottles could add considerably to the cost, depending on how complex the assembly is. One of the things I'm curious about (maybe a topic for a poll some day) is the degree to which people are willing to pay a little bit extra for a luxurious bottle. Is this something that adds definite value to the product and experience? Or should I just stick to the best possible juice in budget but functional glassware? Maybe the best way to find out would be to offer these types of bottlesas optional upgrades to the standard atomizers for a fee. I really would love to offer perfume in these bottles, so I'm trying to figure out how to make it work.

The nice thing about the glass stoppered bottles is they're basically "heirloom quality", as I see it, and are the kind of thing that would be be cleaned and reused once the perfume runs out. Other fragrance could be decanted into these bottles, or they could be used to store things for long-term. Since they are all glass without any nooks and crannies or pumps or mechanisms or springs, they can be completely and thoroughly cleaned and deodorized.
I vote for upscale flacons, heirloom quality is a valuable upgrade. I still have over 50 Baccarat crystal bottles, and a few other early makers from my Guerlain perfumes. I utilize them for my own compositions, it allows me to imagine sitting next to any of the Guerlain fellows working in their laboratories...
Great glassware imparts an intangible classiest to your product.

I suppose you could offer colognes in one type bottle and your more exclusive compositions in the upscale flacon. Initial presentation provides a psychological response and excitement.
I will definitely pay more for the nice bottles!
Response from a glass lover who uses Heisey plates and glasses daily, and I especially love the Alexandrite pinkish lavender Heisey.

Go for it!
 
I vote for upscale flacons, heirloom quality is a valuable upgrade. I still have over 50 Baccarat crystal bottles, and a few other early makers from my Guerlain perfumes. I utilize them for my own compositions, it allows me to imagine sitting next to any of the Guerlain fellows working in their laboratories...
Great glassware imparts an intangible classiness to your product.

I suppose you could offer colognes in one type bottle and your more exclusive compositions in the upscale flacon. Initial presentation provides a psychological response and excitement.
I will definitely pay more for the nice bottles!
Response from a glass lover who uses Heisey plates and glasses daily, and I especially love the Alexandrite pinkish lavender Heisey.

Go for it!
 
I vote for upscale flacons, heirloom quality is a valuable upgrade. I still have over 50 Baccarat crystal bottles, and a few other early makers from my Guerlain perfumes. I utilize them for my own compositions, it allows me to imagine sitting next to any of the Guerlain fellows working in their laboratories...
Great glassware imparts an intangible classiest to your product.

I suppose you could offer colognes in one type bottle and your more exclusive compositions in the upscale flacon. Initial presentation provides a psychological response and excitement.
I will definitely pay more for the nice bottles!
Response from a glass lover who uses Heisey plates and glasses daily, and I especially love the Alexandrite pinkish lavender Heisey.

Go for it!
Thanks for the helpful thoughts! I am in fact going for it. Will be very small scale at first and continuation will be based on the response.
 
Ok, this time for real let's hope… If all goes well today should bring me 400 g of small chip cultivated kinam. I'm not sure how many loads that will translate to in the extractor - costus root was about 225 g for one load so perhaps two runs. I know that 400 g is going to look smaller than I'm expecting… 😂 I've never purchased wood chips in anything remotely like that quantity
 
Top