Inbound
1) 2.5g Mysore Sandalwood Oil from Jashan Fragrance (a perfumer friend) in India. This is a government factory grade oil intended for musk maceration.
2) 10 x 0.5g samples of Mukhallat blends from Jashan Fragrance.
3) 10 x 0.5g samples of Mukhallat blends from Pushpa Aromas (another perfumer friend based in India).
4) 5g Indian Sandalwood Oil from Oud Oil India (Rezwan), for civet maceration.
5) 2.5g Musk Oud Sandalwood Maceration from Oud Oil India (Rezwan).
6) 2.5g Burmese Oud Oil from Oud Oil India (Rezwan).
7) 5g Hindi Oud Oil from Oud Oil India (Rezwan), to be used for DIY blends and sprays.
8) 1g Prachin Oud Oil from Oud Oil India (Rezwan).
where to find details of jashan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Joe
This isn’t an inbound but more like a “found”. Got a treasure box from ASQ that was a gift to my father and he gave it to me when I bought a new house.

It features a exclusive Parfum. Taif rose oil, Kyara Oud oil (I’m sure it’s not the real Kyara), ASQ Diamond blend, and body misk. Also features Bakhoor incense and a burner.
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Are they the ones you posted on Instagram? I love them ! Very unique
Yes, these are the same. Still trying to figure out the bottle shape and stopper diameter that would work best.
 
This isn’t an inbound but more like a “found”. Got a treasure box from ASQ that was a gift to my father and he gave it to me when I bought a new house.

It features a exclusive Parfum. Taif rose oil, Kyara Oud oil (I’m sure it’s not the real Kyara), ASQ Diamond blend, and body misk. Also features Bakhoor incense and a burner.View attachment 49072View attachment 49073
Fantastic presentation. Quite nice!
 
If they had longer dipstick and the bottom was V shaped it would be perfect, I’d order from you just for the bottles 😂
I have one prototype with a high recovery type profile. The stopper length is purely arbitrary. 🙂

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Ten tolas of 15 year old Hindi oud, 5 day distillation from a tree that’s over 70 years old. Very excited, got it at a good price too.
mashaAllah
I have one prototype with a high recovery type profile. The stopper length is purely arbitrary. 🙂

View attachment 49086
i dont know which thread it was, but i saw some of your bottles that the blower was gonna make for you. Those looked decent.
 
A big lot (for me) of small CK chips (400g) coming my way. My plan is to produce some batches of resinoid from these - basically sticky homemade CK fixative to use in my perfumes. I may end up just making simple direct alcohol extractions but I'm certainly curious about the idea of trying to capture some of the aroma that is released when the chips are heated.

This package came fast- was already in the United States before I even realized it had shipped, should be in my hands in one or two days.
 
Last edited:
With a little bit of looking I've secured a 48g tube of Phuoc Son red soil pressed incense clouds from Alex at TasFragrance. Dude is a legend. Not cheap so I'll only be burning these on special occasions.
Yeah I have him saved under favorites lol. Although I haven't bought anything from them yet. How is his/her agarwood incense or raw agarwood? Are you confident that he is the real deal? I've spent 2 years researching and adding and deleting stuff from my cart from dozens of vendors over and over worrying if my purchase will be right lol. I need to find a good vendor that is worth the money.
 
Yeah I have him saved under favorites lol. Although I haven't bought anything from them yet. How is his/her agarwood incense or raw agarwood? Are you confident that he is the real deal? I've spent 2 years researching and adding and deleting stuff from my cart from dozens of vendors over and over worrying if my purchase will be right lol. I need to find a good vendor that is worth the money.
If you're going to buy from Etsy, Alex (He) is a top notch vendor with great quality products.
 
"Mark two" glass stopper perfume bottles are in the works. Trying to improve the design and simultaneously find ways to simplify things in order to keep the manufacturing process to as few steps as possible. The challenge is that up until now the atomizer bottles I have used have not been a significant percentage of my perfume sales price. These luxury bottles could add considerably to the cost, depending on how complex the assembly is. One of the things I'm curious about (maybe a topic for a poll some day) is the degree to which people are willing to pay a little bit extra for a luxurious bottle. Is this something that adds definite value to the product and experience? Or should I just stick to the best possible juice in budget but functional glassware? Maybe the best way to find out would be to offer these types of bottlesas optional upgrades to the standard atomizers for a fee. I really would love to offer perfume in these bottles, so I'm trying to figure out how to make it work.

The nice thing about the glass stoppered bottles is they're basically "heirloom quality", as I see it, and are the kind of thing that would be be cleaned and reused once the perfume runs out. Other fragrance could be decanted into these bottles, or they could be used to store things for long-term. Since they are all glass without any nooks and crannies or pumps or mechanisms or springs, they can be completely and thoroughly cleaned and deodorized.
 
Last edited:
Top