I said it before - I've got these amazing sample / prototype custom hand blown perfume bottles coming my way, including the most ridiculously cool 1 mL sample vial I have ever seen... I will share more when the time is right - my goal is to have all of my attars and parfum in these. These are all small flasks, I guess exactly what is meant by flacon!

I am overjoyed because this particular aspect of the product line is super important to me - by this i mean the flacon itself for the luxury high concentration versions of the perfumes.
 
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!

1. Minorien agarwood sticks
2. Gyokushodo - zukko incense
3. Gyouushodo - other type of zukko
4. Bonkigabe Treasure - Flower Kaori ( sample set with: ume, cherry blossom, levander, rose, lilly, school garden, 88 nights, koun)
5. Tsumuya Toka - Selection of incense
6. Nippon Kodo -Traditional incense set
7. Okuno Seimedo - Plum
8. Gyokushodo - Shinko Denfu
9. Yamadatsu - zukko incense
10. Vinh Thuan Phat - herbal incense

Some of the brands are unknown for me, not completely sure if the names reffers to company or product, some others i know.
Looking forward to try on skin zuko incense from Yamadatsu, smells like kyara sticks from Kungyokudo.
 
A bunch of Indonesian Ouds and sandalwoods
Incense grade Manipur oud
Vintage Prachin, south Thailand, firewood Cambodian, Malaysian and Burmese Oud
Kashan rose oil
Vintage Burmese oud
A bunch of leather kuppis to experiment with

Edit: also a copper tin of vintage Bulgarian rose, I tried a sample of it and it’s very nice, the aging gave it a nice saffron-like powderiness. I’ll be keeping it sealed for the future
 
Last edited:
Tarkan Oud Oil (A Custom Distillation)
Papua Oud Oil (A Custom Distillation)
Mysore Sandal Oil (Tabeer Oud)
Mysore Sandal Oil (Craft Oud)
_______________________________
A brotherly friend acquired HJ Rose (or maybe QS Rose), QS Civet Musk and Musk; he would ship them to me soon. Though I have already tried civet musk and found that synthetic musk, or better say the Middle Eastern musk. Liquid Musk in an aged pod, if pure, it will be a miracle, even more than a miracle. It will be fun, a great fund, coming soon.
 
I have got samples of the nicest looking custom made glass bottles coming my way. Borosilicate glass, ground glass closures, and range of volumes (even a mini 1mL flacon for samples or rarities). I have been looking for mass-produced solutions but this would be so much nicer on a number of levels (including being built around good quality laboratory stoppers).
Are they the ones you posted on Instagram? I love them ! Very unique
 
Top