Thank you my friend. How good is this!!??
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
I just want to make sure. It's this guy, right?


if so, I will love you as I have been looking for high-quality agarwood eo to blend with, let alone wear!
Yes that looks like him. I deal with him on instagram. The Oud is great for the price. I started with the pricier ones. Now I’m trying the stuff at the low end of the price range. Hope it will be equally formidable.
 
The waiting game in perfumery is an art in itself… and my patience is being tested right now.

I’ve got some incredible treasures on the way:

Ensar Oudh EO5 – the kind of oud that rewrites what you think oud can be.

Areej Le Doré Antiquity II – complexity bottled, a bridge between tradition and imagination.

From S. Abdul Sami Grandsons Perfumers:

Ruh al Ward – pure rose essence, timeless and regal.

Hindi Qadeem – my absolute favourite, a deep, dignified oud with stories to tell.

Ruh Motia – jasmine in its most soulful form.
 
Tempted by the 'Oud Party' at the Italian 'Hermitage Oils' (which is my local EU general aromatic supplier) - a whole bunch of new releases of Ouds oils - with very seductive discounts just for the next few days, I could not help myself longer than 12 hours since the announcement of this 'Oud Party' and rushed to make an order - convinsing myself that I am saving money by exploiting the reduced prices, so hopefully in 2-3 days I'll receive three oils (all in quarter-tolas - i really dislike those annoying tiny vials 🙂) - different qualities yet all are coming with a high praise as 'beauties', and so my expectations are high as well:

- one is 4 y.o. Myanmar Agallocha, organic plantation yet with 'Signature Gold' assignation and is supposed to perform in a 'super-beast mode';

- another one is 6 y.o. Maroke Filaria, wild jungle and! from a living tree, with a promise of 'full on brain-buzz';

- last but not least - from the much praized 'top-tier' - 30 y.o. Malay Tigerwood - disitilled in 1995 from a wild incense-grade Malaccensis - supposed to be 'an olfactory masterpiece'.

Cautiously trying to contain myself but am buzzing with the excitement 🙂
So, where do we report our reviews once the inbounds have arrived and become a reality?
 
Last edited:
Tempted by the 'Oud Party' at the Italian 'Hermitage Oils' (which is my local EU general aromatic supplier) - a whole bunch of new releases of Ouds oils - with very seductive discounts just for the next few days, I could not help myself longer than 12 hours since the announcement of this 'Oud Party' and rushed to make an order - convinsing myself that I am saving money by exploiting the reduced prices, so hopefully in 2-3 days I'll receive three oils (all in quarter-tolas - i really dislike those annoying tiny vials 🙂)) - different qualities yet all are coming with a high praise as 'beauties', and so my expectations are high as well:
- one is 4 y.o. Myanmar Agallocha, organic plantation yet with 'Signature Gold' assignation and is supposed to perform in a 'super-beast mode';
- another one is 6 y.o. Maroke Filaria, wild jungle and! from a living tree, with a promise of 'full on brain-buzz';
- last but not least - from the much praized 'top-tier' - 30 y.o. Malay Tigerwood - disitilled in 1995 from a wild incense-grade Malaccensis - supposed to be 'an olfactory masterpiece'.
Cautiously trying to contain myself but am buzzing with the excitement 🙂
So, where do we report our reviews once the inbounds have arrived and become a reality?
Wow, I wanna hear about these! Normally under the “oud of the day” thread people will post reviews. There’s something like two quintillion posts You can go back and check out.
 
Top