Santal and Oud - Jambi, Central Sumatra (4 years vintage) [A.Maleccensis] unsoaked
Santal and Oud - Natuna [Becarianna and Malccensis] unsoaked
Santal and Oud - Sumatra Barisan Hills (sample) [A.Maleccensis] unsoaked
Santal and Oud - Maluku (sample) [A. Cumingiana] Unsoaked
Santal and Oud - Papua Tigerwood (sample) [Fillaria live tree and Gyrinops sp dead tree but not buried below the surface] unsoaked
Santal and Oud - Sandalwood (sample)

View attachment 49447
Jambi is just wonderful i might get more
 
I really want to say but don't want to ruin the surprise...
Sneak peek
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Fragrant things headed my way:

-Pink (damascena) gulab
-Ruh kadamba
-Cultivated kinam chips

Nothing new, just doubling down on a few things that I enjoy. I will be turning most of that kinam into resinoid.
 
Fragrant things headed my way:

-Pink (damascena) gulab
-Ruh kadamba
-Cultivated kinam chips

Nothing new, just doubling down on a few things that I enjoy. I will be turning most of that kinam into resinoid.
Sounds like some lovely things are headed your way. I'm tempted to replace the ounce of oud I broke yesterday, but
I JUST made my credit card payment!
 
Sounds like some lovely things are headed your way. I'm tempted to replace the ounce of oud I broke yesterday, but
I JUST made my credit card payment!
An ounce of oud... holy moly, sorry to hear it! Hope it was nothing too special.
 
Im very excited for

1) 5ml Red Champaca Abs in which I will macerate finely ground ambergris and dear musk with sandalwood.

2) Two aged Thai ouds that will be used for an oud/champaca/musk fragrance and a karo karouande/oud/civet fragrance.

3) A 15ml tincture of true Tonquin and ambergris, quite old. Will be used with a Taif perfume I am preparing.

4) Nyctanthes aka Corral Jasmine or Night-Blooming Jasmine (Aparajit). Will probably mix with oud or sandal and SQ civet.

5) An un-fermented floral/medicinal/tropical/honey oud for the taif perfume.

6) my eviction notice and divorce papers.
 
Inbound:

Oudaa - Kalimantan Max Super grade and above Oud chips - 28 grams

Oud Orchid - Vietnamese Majalis Angles/Corners Above Super grade - 56 grams

Majid Iterji - Srae Ambel Cambodi Oud oil

Majid Iterji - Pure Kampot Cambodi Oud oil

AlMokhlif Oud - Maroke Oud Chips super grade - 28 grams

Alatarji - Malaysian Double Super Oud chips - 8 grams
 
Last edited:
Top