SteveE
Oud to Joy
Nothing wrong with it and a lot right. I’d say it’s very balanced, complex and has a lot of variation through the dry down. Very much not one dimensional. I agree luxurious is a good word for it.
Nothing wrong with it and a lot right. I’d say it’s very balanced, complex and has a lot of variation through the dry down. Very much not one dimensional. I agree luxurious is a good word for it.
Ohhhh...That's the best use of them!
Love making ice creamInteresting I was going to buy a bunch of vanilla pods. Was going to use them in homemade ice cream.
Lucky you!
Gensei is lovely. As is Kayasuta. I'd love to try the other in the series as well.Please let me know your experience with Gensei!
Keeping my eye on this. I have also never, ever, ever been a fan of patchouli.Oudique. Gensei Attar
From someone who has never, ever, ever been a fan of Patchouli...
I received 1 mL of this attar, absolutely, unabashedly fell in love with it.
Immediately ordered 2.5 mL.
Recommend this attar, especially if you don't believe Patchouli can be incorporated such that it does not overwhelm the composition.
These are like nothing you have tried before. Trust me.Keeping my eye on this. I have also never, ever, ever been a fan of patchouli.
I was quite surprised by this Patchouli attar. Not only have I not been a fan, I actually have disliked it since I was 15 years old. I was astonished by Gensei - soft, rounded, sweetish but not excessively so, and none of that nasty body odor aroma I so often detect. I ended up ordering a larger vial before it was all gone.Keeping my eye on this. I have also never, ever, ever been a fan of patchouli.
I wonder if it would be possible to use activated charcoal filter to capture vapors/fumes followed be desorption into solvent then rotovap??? It is 4 am so i might be dreaming.I am going to make a BUNCH more resinoid and I am thinking hard about heat-treating some prior to extracting to see if I can tap into some of the aromatic potential of the CK. I have some going on the burner right now and it is just smelling so freaking good. Capturing / condensing the smoke or vapor or whatever you call it that comes off of the subitism is what I would like to accomplish, i know I'm not the first person to try to figure this out.