Got some samples from @Joe today including two attars and a sandalwood oil. My impressions of the attars are kind of superficial - not based on a full wear on skin - I very rarely wear anything other than raw materials or test blends, so be sure to form your own impressions. here are my first impressions:

1. Spikenard oud orchestra - interesting attar with a fair amount of funk from the spikenard - i get an impression of oud, flowers and very much of spikenard. Pretty funky / animalic, the Spikenard and the floral thing I am smelling play off of each other nicely! * I just read the product description and there's musk in this as well, which does not surprise me.

2. Aquilaria and boswelia - kind of musky, complex, a pleasing melange with a variety of unusual notes i am unsure how to describe. Resin, musk, wood, and some lively things going on in the top notes. Very interesting. I'm not very good at teasing things apart, i'm not going to take a stab at what's in it!

3. sandalwood 2005 - getting distinctive buttery facet after some time on skin, this has a classic presence and pretty robust top notes. Smells authentic and of good quality.

Thanks for the opportunity to smell these, Joe!
 
Last edited:
For some reason I thought Sulaym was offering musk in the other rose-oud attar they had last year -- they had two. Your comment made me realize it was the one I really liked. So I placed yet another order, budget out the window 😍
Sorry to trigger you. But you made the right choice. I know Royal Jardin is famous for having Maroke 1982 but I always felt that the rose dominated too much for my liking.

However Sulaym has now elevated it to its full potential. The oud comes out more and has changed entirely.
 
Inbound:

Kangiiten - Imperial TCM Series August 2025 Bundle
Sulaym - Elysium ÉdM 2.5 grams (Golden Lid) but I wanted the mahogany and it was not available.
Sokkat AlTeeb - First Prachin oil
Sokkat AlTeeb - Indian Seufi Mezuram Oud
I received the TCM Series August 2025 Bundle 2 weeks ago. I am loving this incense, especially the Divine Descending Incense and the Duan Wu. Intentions to enter a description but I just get lost in the product, relax and enjoy myself losing initiative to write about it. I guess that means I am enjoying the product!
 
Jade Blaze OG is up there with my favorite attars of all time, so I could only imagine what it's like with musk!

I thought I seen a post on an IG story that Jade Blaze EDM was going to be released today, @SULAYM ?
Jade Blaze édm wasn’t launched this weekend we’re going to give it two more weeks of macerating. But we are sending samples to everyone who placed an order this weekend as a gift of Jade Blaze édm. Majority of the collection is now sold out within 24 hours or running low with 1grams and samples remaining.
 
Got some samples from @Joe today including two attars and a sandalwood oil. My impressions of the attars are kind of superficial - not based on a full wear on skin - I very rarely wear anything other than raw materials or test blends, so be sure to form your own impressions. here are my first impressions:

1. Spikenard oud orchestra - interesting attar with a fair amount of funk from the spikenard - i get an impression of oud, flowers and very much of spikenard. Pretty funky / animalic, the Spikenard and the floral thing I am smelling play off of each other nicely! * I just read the product description and there's musk in this as well, which does not surprise me.

2. Aquilaria and boswelia - kind of musky, complex, a pleasing melange with a variety of unusual notes i am unsure how to describe. Resin, musk, wood, and some lively things going on in the top notes. Very interesting. I'm not very good at teasing things apart, i'm not going to take a stab at what's in it!

3. sandalwood 2005 - getting distinctive buttery facet after some time on skin, this has a classic presence and pretty robust top notes. Smells authentic and of good quality.

Thanks for the opportunity to smell these, Joe!

You're welcome. Please be sure to use that sandalwood in good faith. I only have a. little remaining and can't get any more, thiough I've tried. I got the last of it.
 
Thanks brother!
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
13 types of sandalwood zuko powdered incense:
West australia, north australia, old mountain, tonga, african, indonezian, laoshan 1,2,3, hainan, green sandalwood, palisander, white sandalwood.

Not completely sure how my google translator accomplished this task. All powdered wood have different color and smell. Probably not the familiar way how to explore different species, cause powdered wood on skin is quite different experience than oil or burning, but it can give some perimeter of sandalwood.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_9090.webp
    153.3 KB · Views: 75
13 types of sandalwood zuko powdered incense:
West australia, north australia, old mountain, tonga, african, indonezian, laoshan 1,2,3, hainan, green sandalwood, palisander, white sandalwood.

Not completely sure how my google translator accomplished this task. All powdered wood have different color and smell. Probably not the familiar way how to explore different species, cause powdered wood on skin is quite different experience than oil or burning, but it can give some perimeter of sandalwood.
Interesting, are these specifically sold as zukoh or are they just fine powders that you are using that way? Nice to see some kind of variety of purpose made zukoh!

Where did you find these?
 
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!


I have this apparatus on the way… It's for removing traces of alcohol from extracts without relying on heat or long periods of exposure the environment. Basically just a vacuum chamber. Containers with extract can be placed in the chamber and left open. at the reduced pressure alcohol literally boils off rapidly, even at room temperature. 🙂
 
Top