Oh wow I’m glad you have those memories, Joe!… my ancestors are probably spinning in their graves wondering why they emigrated from Norway as farmers… and then I went to college only to end up back doing what they did! 😂

Chiggers… They are the worst! We have almost full protection now with permethrin sprayed socks and pants (just have to remember to re-spray every 4-5 washes), and keeping smart about keeping our grass cut low. June-September are the danger months here… we’re almost through it.

Here’s my “whip”… I have 170 hours on it. Tractors are amazing tools - I have about 6 or 7 different attachments making it a Swiss Army knife.

On Saturday, I helped our neighbor cut down five cedar trees between 30 and 40 feet tall, bucking the wood, dug out the stumps and then moved them into piles. Then we went into his garage and played music for a couple hours. 🙂 me on the Telecaster and him on his drums. Not a bad Sunday.

Back to fragrance… Lots of PETRACHOR, CEDAR, and DIESEL notes. 🙂

Farming is very important.
 
Sulaym just sent out the big email. They’re also doing Sealed Nectar and 2024’s oud/rose with musk. Oh, and the Khadijah. I ordered Sealed Nectar and Dusk Musk.
Sealed Nectar and Dusk Musk are so good and are like sibling night fragrances. One Rose and one Jasmine.

I'm really trying not to break my no spending streak on the Elysium EDM and their new Ghaliyah but it's so tempting.
 
Sealed Nectar and Dusk Musk are so good and are like sibling night fragrances. One Rose and one Jasmine.

I'm really trying not to break my no spending streak on the Elysium EDM and their new Ghaliyah but it's so tempting.
Love the way you phrased that, sibling fragrances.

I really wanted to order small sizes as a compromise between spending/no spending. But the minimum for Sealed Nectar was a gram.
 
Sealed Nectar and Dusk Musk are so good and are like sibling night fragrances. One Rose and one Jasmine.

I'm really trying not to break my no spending streak on the Elysium EDM and their new Ghaliyah but it's so tempting.
No-spending streaks were made to be broken...
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
    IMG_8692.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 113
Here's an unusual "inbound" - a person in this case - I will get to meet one of my esteemed Ouddict colleagues who is planning to visit New Lebanon tomorrow! I don't feel comfortable announcing other people's plans here so I will not mention who they are.

While I enjoy explaining the nature of perfume and essential oils and raw materials to people who have no knowledge, there is a different type of satisfaction that comes from sharing something with someone with an appreciation for it.

🙂
 
In the non-musk versions, I consider Royal Jardin to be my fav, but in the musk editions, Jade Blaze actually is. I thought it would be included in the drop this weekend too, but I guess not. The musk really does add something special to Jade Blaze.
Jade Blaze OG is up there with my favorite attars of all time, so I could only imagine what it's like with musk!

I thought I seen a post on an IG story that Jade Blaze EDM was going to be released today, @SULAYM ?
 
Here's an unusual "inbound" - a person in this case - I will get to meet one of my esteemed Ouddict colleagues who is planning to visit New Lebanon tomorrow! I don't feel comfortable announcing other people's plans here so I will not mention who they are.

While I enjoy explaining the nature of perfume and essential oils and raw materials to people who have no knowledge, there is a different type of satisfaction that comes from sharing something with someone with an appreciation for it.

🙂
Enjoy your time!
 
Here's an unusual "inbound" - a person in this case - I will get to meet one of my esteemed Ouddict colleagues who is planning to visit New Lebanon tomorrow! I don't feel comfortable announcing other people's plans here so I will not mention who they are.

While I enjoy explaining the nature of perfume and essential oils and raw materials to people who have no knowledge, there is a different type of satisfaction that comes from sharing something with someone with an appreciation for it.
 
Top