It’s time! I only opened it and took a quick peek. Details to follow!

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Awaiting a 5ml decant of ALDs Oud Luwak 2 and was hyped for a 3ml of Thai Khao Yai from Safinity that I got on the discount they were running, which already arrived today! Safe was super kind and shipping was fast. I ended up only spending $60 usd for 3ml after all fees (they only charged $38). The promo was very generous and am happy to have my first experience with prachinbury oil!
 
Whoo hoo! My Sinking Sri Lankan wood arrived just this morning as well from Habzoud. @Habz786 brother! Thank you for the beautiful deep resinous chips. And the gift of some of the biggest Royal Green Hojari tears I have ever seen! I am honoured mate. 💚🙏
View attachment 52294View attachment 52295

Man, I had your box’s twin arrive yesterday and I also got some of those incredible Royal Green Hojari tears. I’ve had one of them going for the majority of the day and I’m beyond words.

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Man, I had your box’s twin arrive yesterday and I also got some of those incredible Royal Green Hojari tears. I’ve had one of them going for the majority of the day and I’m beyond words.

View attachment 52336

I am a weak man. I have 250g of the amazing Royal Green Hojari that @Habz786 sent me as a sample on the way. The man knows what he’s doing, both in sourcing his wares and selling them.
 
The words “out for delivery” do nothing to reduce a serious case of raging anticipation.
I have samples being delivered today! From @Faizal_p so I am pretty psyched.
 
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Habzoud Aljannah Finale!!!

I had filterd this one to the very top of my sample first pile upon receiving my sample kit.
I've been careful not to hype this to much until I was in a position to purchase.

This is stunning! Even my wife liked it more than anything else I have purchased.
So tonight I have moved on this before it's gone forever 😁😎❤️
 
Habzoud Mai Kristina

I have been fairly quite about this one as I feared there could be to much hype and it would sell out before I could secure a 3g bottle.

This is so great!! It's dark, thick and is extremely appealing to me. I get tobacco, incense and an almost smokey note with the very faint occasional diesel whiff. Dark, complex and all around amazing smell and performance.
I have been putting this on my pillow at night before bed😂

The price of this oil is honestly an absolute bargain. I hope there's plenty available as I will need more when I return from holidays overseas.
 
Top