‘Patiently’ waiting for princess Solidus to acclimatize and my cold to clear so I can start swiping and experience what everyone here is experiencing!
MesOud really has outdone himself with the vial, and if the vial is an omen of what I will be smelling I am in for a treat!
 
Awaiting a 5ml decant of ALDs Oud Luwak 2 and was hyped for a 3ml of Thai Khao Yai from Safinity that I got on the discount they were running, which already arrived today! Safe was super kind and shipping was fast. I ended up only spending $60 usd for 3ml after all fees (they only charged $38). The promo was very generous and am happy to have my first experience with prachinbury oil!
oud luwak disappointed me a bit. Oud extrait from ALD is very good.
 
Sulaym - Royal Jardin and the Rajab Collection. Already tried the attar in the Rajab Collection and ended up loving it, but excited to try the two oud oils as well.

Lupus and Vega - Narcotic Woods and Ephemeral Oud. First buy from Joe, the description for both of these sounded like it was right up my alley, so I’m looking forward to trying these tomorrow.

I’m mulling over a few items from EO and Habzoud that I’ve been wanting to order, and I want to try some oils from Oudique and TOL in the near future bc they’re so hyped up on here.
 
oud luwak disappointed me a bit. Oud extrait from ALD is very good.
Sabyafia im curious to know more about your disappointment, ive worn the decant a couple times now and enjoyed it. Not sure which “Oud extrait” is referring to tho i know they have many oud focused frags, seems like luwak 2 is not as popular tho as it is still available
 
Sabyafia im curious to know more about your disappointment, ive worn the decant a couple times now and enjoyed it. Not sure which “Oud extrait” is referring to tho i know they have many oud focused frags, seems like luwak 2 is not as popular tho as it is still available
oud luwak 2 was more coffee and tobbaco rather than oud. the other one is AL OUD which is too good.
 
According to UPS, I will be receiving a package with SOLIDVS from @mesOUD today - I am VERY much looking forward to this in general and my curiosity was given a good boost by @SamiterkiW 's excellent review. 🙂
 
if y'all could stop buying out my wishlist, that would be greeeaaat...

I currently have '82 Maroke SQ en route, as well as 4 Habz samples! I requested samples of the new project, oud Mamluk, Mai Kritsana, and some Malinau Maliki (since Chachak ran out). I am beyond stoked.

I do have to cool my jets a bit now but you can bet your bottom dollar I have carts on every vendor's site. I am trying to wait and save up to go crazy during Ramadan releases and sales, but sample sets are calling my name.
 
if y'all could stop buying out my wishlist, that would be greeeaaat...

I currently have '82 Maroke SQ en route, as well as 4 Habz samples! I requested samples of the new project, oud Mamluk, Mai Kritsana, and some Malinau Maliki (since Chachak ran out). I am beyond stoked.

I do have to cool my jets a bit now but you can bet your bottom dollar I have carts on every vendor's site. I am trying to wait and save up to go crazy during Ramadan releases and sales, but sample sets are calling my name.

You’re gonna love Mai Kritsana!!
 
Bumped it up while stuff is in stock. I’ve already learned that lesson. I ended up grabbing 200g/ea of the Karnataka Read Meat Mysore, Mysore Black Meat, and the Premium Fiji. Anyone have any experience with these? What can I expect? This is my first sandalwood purchase!

Doubled down. Purchased some Limu Mountain, White Ambergris, Dreams of Merauke, and Dreams of African Sandalwood.
 
if y'all could stop buying out my wishlist, that would be greeeaaat...

I currently have '82 Maroke SQ en route, as well as 4 Habz samples! I requested samples of the new project, oud Mamluk, Mai Kritsana, and some Malinau Maliki (since Chachak ran out). I am beyond stoked.

I do have to cool my jets a bit now but you can bet your bottom dollar I have carts on every vendor's site. I am trying to wait and save up to go crazy during Ramadan releases and sales, but sample sets are calling my name.
Mai Kristina is special. I have a full bottle inbound.
 
Top