Habzoud goodies have been ordered. It has been too long since I have ordered something from him and I still have a wishlist. šŸ˜…
I’m kind of shocked to see XiangShui still isn’t sold out completely. I might come back in some time to buy some more. It grew on me a LOT!
 
Habzoud goodies have been ordered. It has been too long since I have ordered something from him and I still have a wishlist. šŸ˜…
I’m kind of shocked to see XiangShui still isn’t sold out completely. I might come back in some time to buy some more. It grew on me a LOT!
I held off on XiangShui because I typically struggle with incense. But if it is anything like Zamarad with less sweetness, I might have to give it a whirl
 
Life is good. 5g of Vintage Khus. A gram of Leyte R, a gram of Vintage Vietnam Royale and finally, a gram of Nizam Ul Mulk v2!!
1000013819.jpg
 
Man I've had something sitting in US customs in Louisville Kentucky for about nine days… grrrr...
 
i'm happy to hear that perfume supply house is up and running again, they hit a couple of big bumps over the last several months and you probably need to be a little bit patient with shipping fulfillment but this is such a great source for basic sustainable non-artisanal raw materials, fractional distillations, CO2 extracts and natural isolates. Not a place to get really fine vintage specimens or unique single run rose oils or fine ruh khus or motia or sandalwood oil or anything like that - but they do have some things from the big suppliers like Robertet and Vielle and many others and rheir catalog complements the resident artisans nicely without really competing with them. This business is really precious to me for my experiments with perfume making so I hope they continue to thrive.
 
Just got a couple ALD decants in: Malik Al Motia & Creme De La Creme, while awaiting some TRNP decants as well: Queen of Sheeba, Nightsong Vintage, Embers Renaissance. Ordered the ALDs from ā€œMUSK Fragrancesā€ and sadly half of the jus was gone from the Malik Motia. First time ive had to participate / submit an insurance claim for fragrance shipping but sure am glad i paid for it!
 
Just got a couple ALD decants in: Malik Al Motia & Creme De La Creme, while awaiting some TRNP decants as well: Queen of Sheeba, Nightsong Vintage, Embers Renaissance. Ordered the ALDs from ā€œMUSK Fragrancesā€ and sadly half of the jus was gone from the Malik Motia. First time ive had to participate / submit an insurance claim for fragrance shipping but sure am glad i paid for it!
Also awaiting a 3ml of ā€œSuyufiā€ from Pure Fragrances
 
Top