Wow what a way to make life exciting. Definitely Mr. Miyagi style Daniel son 😂. We do apologise that the labels came off.

We can sort it out pretty easily.
The Darkest in colour is Java Arch, which from the image it looks like you have got that right.

The second darkest is Siam, which you have also labelled correctly.

The lightest in colour from all of them is Sumuw. It is also the thickest.

The remaining one is Arakan.

From the photo it does seem like you got them all perfectly right 😱😱

Student become masta!

More like, blind squirrel find nut.
 
Last edited:
Now we know who to ask which lottery ticket to buy 😎

Then we can all buy way more oud!

I honestly have no clue how I got all the labels on the right vials, I just put them where they felt right. @Al Shareef Oudh and I having some type of weird connection is all I can point towards! First Miyagi, now this. Plus, he launched Yunnan Emperor and I’m buying a bottle of it because of a connection to that bottle/story I don’t need to get into here. Suffice to say, strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

A quick question for the masses - I do think I’m going to have to run some clear packing tape around the labels to keep them on, or something of that nature, because now the adhesive is pretty spent and the labels keep falling back off. Is there any issue with using packing tape in that manner? I know that’s probably a silly question, but I honestly have no clue what I’m doing with any of this stuff and I’d hate to inadvertently ruin something!
 
Then we can all buy way more oud!

I honestly have no clue how I got all the labels on the right vials, I just put them where they felt right. @Al Shareef Oudh and I having some type of weird connection is all I can point towards! First Miyagi, now this. Plus, he launched Yunnan Emperor and I’m buying a bottle of it because of a connection to that bottle/story I don’t need to get into here. Suffice to say, strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

A quick question for the masses - I do think I’m going to have to run some clear packing tape around the labels to keep them on, or something of that nature, because now the adhesive is pretty spent and the labels keep falling back off. Is there any issue with using packing tape in that manner? I know that’s probably a silly question, but I honestly have no clue what I’m doing with any of this stuff and I’d hate to inadvertently ruin something!
Considering your skills it doesn't even have to be clear tape🙂
I see no problem, best to do all of them because the label on the far left is becoming loose at the edges too 🧐
 
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
To be fair, I don't know about you guys Mr. P, but we're getting a significant blanketing of snow today, already there's a fair bit that's down ⛄
just deep cold (for us) here… -20C this AM!
 
Just got a couple ALD decants in: Malik Al Motia & Creme De La Creme, while awaiting some TRNP decants as well: Queen of Sheeba, Nightsong Vintage, Embers Renaissance. Ordered the ALDs from “MUSK Fragrances” and sadly half of the jus was gone from the Malik Motia. First time ive had to participate / submit an insurance claim for fragrance shipping but sure am glad i paid for it!
I learned my lesson the hard way, so I buy insurance now for larger orders. I highly recommend it, especially if the seller says the buyer is responsible for shipping issues.
 
Inbound:

AlMokhlif Oud - Hindi Tripura Qadeem
AlMokhlif Oud - Khao Yai (Aged 20-30 years)
Wadima Oud - Burmese Oud
i had bought khao yai from a thailand vendor laddawan oud but unfortunately i did nit like it. it was sticky as paste and i couldnt really understand the notes.
 
Top